Concentrix

Concentrix Culture reviews

It is a good Company to work for. There are skip meetings and hence you can voice concerns. There is job stability. The compensation can be better. Sometimes Office Politics can be an issue.
Pros
Cons
Compensation could be better. Politics can be an issue.
It's my pleasure to being a part of concentrix family. Great place to work. Working environment is good. Management is perfect. Safety measures are taken very much seriously in this pandemic situation.
Pros
Free cab facility
Cons
Working hours are long, but manageable.
As a Software Tester . Work culture is good. Management is very good. U can learn many things . We get support from seniors. No dress code. Free transport.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Low salary when compared to other companies
It was a very stressful experience with 0% work and life balance.In Kolkata Concentrix it was lot of lobby culture and licking which eventually destroyed the work culture and talents are not recognized.
Pros
well paid
Cons
too many lickers
Impressive work culture.Plenty of opportunities for promotion. However, takes a long time for career growth.Overall experience was satisfactory.Would love to work again with Concentrix, if ever get chancea again.
Pros
Fun friday DJ nights
Cons
Long hours and less salary
Management is highly polite and supportive. I learned lot of things from there as an communication skills and team management. Workplace culture is astonishing.
Pros
OT(Extra time), flexible timings
Cons
Not as such
Working culture is really good here and people n management really care about their employees. Salary structure is transperant and there is no hidden deduction in your package also.
The organization very strongly holds the cultural statements in day to day practices. Leadership provides adequate time to sync in the culture and take over responsibilities.
Pros
Adequate support from leaders and strong market presence
Cons
Geo Based reporting structire
I always had family time, they are times when situations were stressed but that need to be there. Career plan was not clear until you find out what is required
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Slow career growth
Good opportunity for right skilled people to grow fast within the company. Good work culture, Employee centered organisation. High on engagements. Multiple projects.
1 ] good management2 ] timly salary at end of month3 ] domestic process 4 ] leaarned alot 5 ] growth 6 ] work culture is good
Nice and free-living place people are so friendly.. HR team is very polite and good behaviour I can't forget my memories with concentrix.. I really miss I never seen any company like concentrix..
Pros
Stags
Cons
9hours
My day at work with fun and hardwork and i learned in the process of SAP which is learning and team spirit management was good and co-operative and enjoyable.
Pros
learning and co-operative
Cons
no cons at this end
Competitive Workplace, Good Salary but Stressful Work. Good Facilities like Cafeteria, Gym and Indoor game rooms. Supportive Seniors and good training before production support.
Pros
Good training, Reasonable Salary, Fun Fridays, Good Facilities.
Cons
Cut throat competition (politics at times) and extremely stressful work load. No work life balance, especially because shifts keep changing continuously.
celebrations are wonderful, salary package is also good but management on the floor was not up to the mark. not helpful in need. HR management is wonderful.
Pros
environment
Cons
Floor politics
Nice environment with the organisation learnt allot best organisation for the freshers to start their career experience counts and we will be proud to tell outside about organisation where we are working
The management is good in Concentrix and the all staff is corporate with each other Teamwork.
Pros
Team work
Cons
I would suggest you guys please do not go for Concentrix directly, just make it your last choice. If you have skills and passion for your work do not join Concentrix otherwise, you will also hit by office politics.
Pros
Salary On-Time
Cons
Long hours, Less salary
Wasted my career in CNX by being its part. Worth company. NO allowance Only work 24*7 shift Manager not supporting Full politics applied Clever people stay with this organization only
I worked in Concentrix for 2 years as sales executive in HDFC life process . Really like company's culture, environment . For them employee of them organisation is key factor for their goals. I learn so many things from concentrix.
Pros
Great culture, enthusiastic environment
Cons
Low salary
They have a great culture to work. Management is also available to solve the query and problems of employees. HR meets time to time with employees. Celebrate all festival.