Concentrix

Concentrix Job Security & Advancement reviews

Found 1,335 reviews matching the search
i liked to work with cnx and if i needed i will be again going to give interview in this company.We get sallary time to time in this company and that is the some of good things in this company
Its a good company to start the career but it pays very less and growth is very limited. Its gives some perks like free meals, snacks for tea time and have flexibility to work throughout the day.
Pros
Perks like meals, snacks, flexibility to work
Cons
Salary
Everyone want to work in a reputed organisation. As per my experience, Concenteix is a best platform to earn money and I empressed concentrix management and policy.
Congenial Work Atmosphere, Professionalism, Recognition, Fun, Growth, Career Prospect, Long Term Association, Liberty, Equality, Accolades, Aim, Technology etc.
I liked to work in concentrix hence i would like to work on the basis of the profile whhich i got in concentrix to expand my knowledge. Its my pleasure to work with concentrix and also helped me to develop myself
Concentrix is a great organisation to work and even to learn. It is very good platform to start your corporate life as i have never seen a employee centric company like Concentrix
It's a good organization for growth n improvement. Management is very supportive n motivating. They did not have any dress code however made sure we are presentable to clients at any point of time. Not only work but you can improve your other skills as well to the utmost. For a growing employee it is one of the best organization where u can enhance your skill and the urge to perform n grow well.
It was great working with Concentrix loved the work atmosphere.would love to work again with the company,as per my experience I was offered less salary still i loved working with Concentrix it was my great experience.
1. Growth on time 2. Lots of learning opportunities 3. Very Good and safe work culture 4. Diversified account profiles, spread across various industries
The company work culture is very good, supportive managers and team leaders. Improved my knowledge on Mutual funds Fluency in English Handled aggressive clients at calls and resolved their problems.
it is a big company so the salary they give is higher than the normal standards. The place is competitive, full of young employees who driven to be on the top of their chosen careers.
Good working environment with an understanding and supporting leaders and managers who always showed empathy when needed regarding work with an intention of of every agent to grow in a specific manner.
Really liked the work and would definitely recommend others also. Started from being a fresher into this field and learnt a lot about how to achieve targets of your life and how to enhance your self
Pros
Good learning Environment
Cons
Awesome place to work and career growth. Nice place. Increment and promotions. Motivations Team Spirit Confidence level build up Except the hsift timings everything is good.
Less work pressure,good to work with concentrix ....... Salary is gud.... Hv good job security at concentrix .......... Management is good............
I had a great experience in this company.. All time the senior help and encourage to get growth in carrier . After 6 months the salary increases based on performance ... The environment of work was soooo good . I missed those days ... And never forgot those days .
It was fine working over there but the relocation process is worst. They don’t help employees to relocate to another location and management part is very slow
Good working culture. Not that satisfied with salary. Good scope for growth. Nice ambiance. Need to be flexible to work in any shifts provided. Still the shifts are normal being UK process
The company has a lot options to make your experience the best in any kind of employment. There are ample opportunities to grow and learninginterperdevelopment
The sales incentives were good. There was fun at work, however the process went off so the company had to layoff. Overall, it is an intermediate company.
I have learned a lot from my colleagues and my manager were very helpful and supportive. There are lot of opportunities in the company to grow as an individual. And the management is very supportive and there are many things to learn.
  1. Job Security & Advancement