Concentrix

Concentrix Job Security & Advancement reviews

Found 1,302 reviews matching the search
i liked to work with cnx and if i needed i will be again going to give interview in this company.We get sallary time to time in this company and that is the some of good things in this company
Started my career as CS became DM in10years. Got lot of Opportunities.It is up to you how serious are you in your career. I have worked with toughfest TL and learnt to Excel in life
Good place to work. Good work culture. Job security is there. Good Technical BPO. Good for freshers looking for some domain h/w support or networking profile.
It's a good place to start but it's a very big company lot of employees nd lot of pressure nd lot of process are there which can lead person in a different sectors.
No job security. Too much partiality. Hr keep their regional people in safe Concentrix Kolkata HR wasted my 3 years . Simply they said we don't have vacancy to keep you people .tomorrow there is an walk-in going on they are Cheater
good place to works, it have been amazing experience but if people want growth they have to look for some other option, I personally feel that. overally good place to work
I have great experience in this company, the management is very helpful and gives salary on time. I have never faced any issue with benefits given by the company like ESIC, PF, Travelling etc. Thank you, Concentrix
It's a good company I ever seen. It's a real employee centric company. If you work here then you never facing any financial problem. You never face any problem regarding salary , leaves.Working environment is too good. It provides Transport Allowance also.
I was with Convergys (formerly) - it was much earlier i.e. 2004. My entire tenure was about 4 Years and I found all the time very relaxed. Never I regretted about joining the company.
People are good and helpful. Too many facilities but very fewer increments. Not much growth as far as career is concerned. But a decent place to start.
It's a good company to start your career with and you will get a chance to hands-on at various things .since it's a small company you will be learning many things.
The company has only 2 processes because of which they have stability 1 is American Auto parts and 2 is Virgin media. The company had good domestic process of Amazon which separated and company got a loss of good domestic process.
I joned at concentrix as a Advisor after one year i god promotion as a seniour Advisor . And after one year i got promotion as a floor supervisor after thwn they transfer me aJio process same role . I left the job
Employee can improve their career and they can grow there future for learning new skills , women safety is priority in company policy, 100% transparency, polite and pleasant atmosphere. Company always welcome honest hard work and dedicated employee..
Job security is there and mangers are supportive. Drawback is salary( not sufficient for the present situations). Overall concentrix is right and safe place to work.
workplace is good,little bit pressure,shiftwise work is their ,overall company is good for the beginers, professionalism is there so can experience like it.
I have been working with Concentrix since last 12 years. Have grown from a Deputy Manager to a Group Leader position. Its a employee centric organisation rich in work culture.
I have little experience about Concentrix work culture as I am a legacy Convergys employee, however the time that I have spent with Concentrix I find that they are fast and business oriented.
I had an excellent experience working with Concentrix. But i feel, it should have a better workplace or environment for people who starts their career. Otherwise, all ok.
The people here are really nice and the HR group is very good. They will assist you if you are having any troubles in your work or with your colleagues and they really do think about the welfare of emplyees.
Pros
Job security
Excellent staff! One can manage work life balance. Main drawback is the salary part.. Increment is very low compared to the current market. Growth is very slow..
  1. Job Security & Advancement