Concentrix

Concentrix Pay & Benefits reviews

I am a quality analyst in Concentrix. I would like to say Cnx is a good place to work. However from past two years i am trying to leave the organization. The work load is too high with less amount of salary. The only benefit of Cnx is your job is secure.
Cons
Extended shifts are also there.
The best part was on time salary, job security. Excellent office campus with various activities. It has cab facilities. Training period was the most beautiful experience. The management in higher Department was good and cooperative except for few.
Pros
Cab facilities.
Concentrix is a very very good company.I am very happy for that I was the part of such nice organization.Hr and every staff is helpful after living the organization.I have experienced.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
It's my pleasure to being a part of concentrix family. Great place to work. Working environment is good. Management is perfect. Safety measures are taken very much seriously in this pandemic situation.
Pros
Free cab facility
Cons
Working hours are long, but manageable.
Hi,Its all about life and work balance.join and haveinfotainmentjob security friendly co workersAll time learning by doingJob securitycompany believe in engaging in each and every resource and try hard no to let any one one to loose his/her meal even in pandemic like tough situation.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Transportation
Good place for being employed than being an unemployed. Shift adherence is necessary point for making a good incentive. If you stay 1 year here than most probably you will be promoted and every year you will get hike in salary that's a most attractive thing.
Pros
8 hrs job and for overtime you will get extra money
Cons
No free food
It's a good company.Salary structure is not that good but cnx is a employee centric company, you will get a growth opportunities.workload is to high to high.
Pros
Employee centric
Cons
Work load, fees structure
As a Software Tester . Work culture is good. Management is very good. U can learn many things . We get support from seniors. No dress code. Free transport.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Low salary when compared to other companies
Good company for freshers. They value their employees and offer rewards for good performance. Most of the processes there have client incentives on top of Concentrix incentives.
Pros
Friendly management, good incentives
Cons
Salary hike on promotion is minimal, restriction on using mobile phones, bad cefeteria
This is really good company....to work here and salary get in advanced from the time.. alot of learning here..
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No long break
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Healthy environment, good place for working and learning, good opportunity for career progression. There are too much scope to explore our own. Satisfied on salary scale with direct payroll. Realy want to work with concentrix for long time again.It's a great experience. Thank you 😊
Impressive work culture.Plenty of opportunities for promotion. However, takes a long time for career growth.Overall experience was satisfactory.Would love to work again with Concentrix, if ever get chancea again.
Pros
Fun friday DJ nights
Cons
Long hours and less salary
It is a good Company to work for. There are skip meetings and hence you can voice concerns. There is job stability. The compensation can be better. Sometimes Office Politics can be an issue.
Pros
Cons
Compensation could be better. Politics can be an issue.
I am fortunate to be a part of concentrix. Facilities are good. They are always looking for employees welfare. They provide new learning and sessions.
Pros
Occasionally free meals
Cons
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Concentrix is easy if you have just one job and 1-2 kids to take care of.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Concentrix are average
Please think twice before joining even if you are a fresher as there is too much pressure for performance and lot of policies that are not employee friendly.Don't trust blindly get things written via mail or paper they ask you to work extra hours instead of 9 hours and they are not employee friendly but client friendly and very cost conscious no free transport.
Pros
No free transport, will be asked to do extra hours, management people tone is also not friendly it is a local call centre no professionalism.
Cons
Same as above only cons very less pros.
My job experience without problems and pressure and environment was very friendly and professional. I was happy there due to my transfer issue I have resigned but everyone was very nice by nature competition and jealous was not there.
Pros
Free lunches in one quarter and team lunch
Cons
Yes it was break 1hr and if health issues following company rule
Top management always busy in passing the bug and lip serviceMiddle management is involved in delivering more than capacity, it screws your work life balance.after some point of time it becomes unmanageable
Pros
salary/compensation
Cons
Long working hours, stressed working environment, no support from top
Working culture is really good here and people n management really care about their employees. Salary structure is transperant and there is no hidden deduction in your package also.
Only salary issue rest is managed, employee are friendly management is helpful but supervisor are good when you give them extra from others like good surveys and no.of closures and etc based on work
They hire slaves for US client, after giving more than 5 yrs ,they think alot before rehire,I had served my notice period still the Hr personnel named jamshed had given negative statements on my releiving letter and has tagged me as negative rehire status. Agent has to suffer alot,has no personal life .
Pros
Lunch chargeable and costly in canteen
Cons
Co makes you slaugh after hrs