Concentrix

India3,427 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Found 975 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,775 reviews

Mostly there are different types of activities happend in every week and enjoyed working with Concentrix

It was nice and workplace us so cool and the easy to work with my colleagues and enjoyed very much and also done work in very good manner and also had very nice time in the Concentrix

Good place to work, great management. Team is very supportive and helpful. No much pressure. Fix weekend. Salary is good, i haven't found any sin till date.

Concentrix insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Productive and good working environment

One of the best company I have ever worked. Good working environment. Satisfied salary. Good facilities. Opportunity for growth. All over experience is good. Good campus. Open door policy. There is good Matrix for each and every thing.

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Very long hours

Too much cross skilling & make you work on n multiple lob does not matter if you are hired for one lob or not

too much cross skilling & make you work on n multiple lob does not matter if you are hired for one lob or not they will eventually make you work on all lob with same salary & no additional benefits moreover no planned/unplanned leaves on holidays or else the threaten to fire you

No fun at work .only work, work and work

Not a great place to work. They are putting immense pressure on employees. Asking beyond capabilities to perform. NO MEDICLAM benefit.No personal growth.Salary increament is almost no.they expect employees to deliver the best wherein they are not providing even the needful to employees. I am frustrated badly with this company.

Work environment is very good, good salary structure, good management

Work environment is very good, good salary structure, good management, good salary hike, secured job, help full upline management, company policy are employee centric.

Not bad

A good place to work. Poor management in all the ways you can think of. Starting from recruiting to last day the management is dusty.The salary is less as compared to the work. Other organization will pay higher for the same work load.

Pros

Workplace environment

Cons

Management, Salary

Secured place to work. Job security is there. But management is worse.

Concentrix provides 100 % job security. Management in Kolkata site is awful. Leaves are dependent on manager's mood. But personally I have never been deprived of leaves. Helpful HR structure, but very slow

Pros

Job security

Cons

Breaks were stringent, work from office. Very limited health benefits

Customer services through a cultured way

Concentrix is one of the finest company in the field of customer services. The management, HR, Facilities are best in class. If you want to grow in customer services L.O.B., concentrix is the perfect place for you.

Pros

Work culture, Team bonding, Good salary & last but not in the least, Job security

Cons

Not at all

Not so recommended job

Too much work pressure and no proper salary even for experience person they pay less with no hike or bonus. Cab facility is good. Shift time is horrible

Good Place to work for

I have spend almost one year here and now I'm moving somewhere else. The journey has been good in terms of learning new things and handling new tasks. However, the pay isnt good as company standard. TL and asst Manager doesn't have any authority to take a decision. They need to ask higher management for even a small thing.

Pros

I have learn good things

Cons

Low pay

Productive, fun work place, nice colleagues, helpful management, less salary, wonderful ambience , nice infrastructure , both sides cabs provided, good

everything is great except politics

every thing is great except politics free coffeeneat and clean washroomfree cakes,pizza,colddrinks occassionally transport is good salary in kolkata is low

Pros

free coffee

Cons

politics

Bad review

No night allowance.No salary incriminating .No travel allowance. No food allowance.Not get a break time.Dose not give 2 days week off .Ranchi concentrix site is the worst site.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Fun and learning experience

Although only worked for several months but in this brief period of time i enjoyed and gained knowledge about the process. Although i still wanted to join the same but yeah their salary was something not really upto the mark as per the competitors or industry standards. About overall, the workplace was great and so does the people related to the company.

Productive in a peaceful and well managed environment.

Job security is very high, Employee benefits are less though. But one can have peace of mind about the job culture in office. If performance is good one can grow here undoubtedly.

Pros

Free transportation for female employees

Cons

No food coupons.

Very good and very friendly work atmosphere

Very nice company we get salary on time here by month end and also the management is very supportive and friendly with the employees. I will recommend my friends to join this company.

Concentrix is good they have many training sessions

Concentrix is good they have many training sessions they help us improve ourself only the issue is salary the salary is little bit less. Concentrix provided the salary even if we are at home due to covid restrictions. Even non of the employee is terminated at that criticle situation.

Good environment good work with fun

Nice to work in concentrix am soo proud of working there again am thinking to go the same company. I was enjoyed more Good environment good work with fun

Pros

Free lunch and free trip

Cons

Long hours for more salary

Not fun and productive

Not fun.. stressful environment..no proper training..no leaves.. very limited salary..no proper incentives... asked to work overtime but no pay..no growth.. partiality.. favouritism..

Pros

Na

Cons

Productive but not that much fun .

We get time to time salary but the amount of salary not desirable.Work load is medium. They don't allow your to take your lunch at time.. i usually took my lunch at 2:30 to 3 :00 PM. In morning shift and usually they don't provide morning shift to boys.

Pros

Free tea

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Concentrix with

• Concentrix
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?