Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 3,022 reviews matching the search
Good company for freshers. They value their employees and offer rewards for good performance. Most of the processes there have client incentives on top of Concentrix incentives.
Pros
Friendly management, good incentives
Cons
Salary hike on promotion is minimal, restriction on using mobile phones, bad cefeteria
celebrations are wonderful, salary package is also good but management on the floor was not up to the mark. not helpful in need. HR management is wonderful.
Pros
environment
Cons
Floor politics
Happy to be a part of CNX family working here since long but now seems to be switched and also will try work for long with future co. like working in CNX.
Pros
Good to work
Cons
Don’t breach the poli
If we are selected or not they will tell after done with our rounds at the end of the interview. They will tell us come after a month after if we are not selected this time
Nice environment with the organisation learnt allot best organisation for the freshers to start their career experience counts and we will be proud to tell outside about organisation where we are working
Over all experience was very good. All employees behave like family n friends. The work environment was very good.there are alot of good things that's suits you like gym , game area.......and many more
Good companyI used to work US SHIFT.Our Client was HP which i used to work.Workplace is intense and dedicated for good Customer service to be delivered.
Looking at the job role and tasks given, salary is way quite low. Employees should have proper salary that would justify their role and the job they do.
Pros
Amazing work atmosphere and its employee central for other aspects
Cons
Infrastructure and salary
Enjoying working in Concentrix. I worked till now in tow process. One was in Lebara it’s an inbound process and second process was Microsoft office 365
Best company to work Perfect work life balance Salary on time Reward and Recognition Right growth at right time Very cooperative management and HR Ample opportunity to grow.
We worked for CESC which was very good for us , working environment was good but due to some management issues we have to left the job.. management need to cooperate with employees...#
Cnx is basically a fast-paced working organization that is focused more on making business than it's employee's well-being. If you are a person who doesn't care about your family & friends much, then you should definitely consider working at Cnx. Leaving behind the negative aspects, there is some positivity as well. If you are extraordinary, then in no time you can move up the ladder in your Career Level. Think before you take your first step in the BPO industry. The way back can be very painful.
Pros
Growth Opportunity, Salary, Friendly employees
Cons
Rotational Shifts, Split Week-offs, Work-Life balance, Breaks available as per the management in the 9:30hrs shift.
Its very challenging role and I am very blessed that my leadership has groomed me so well that i can handle the pressure and i have tried every odd of me to turn it to even and i learnt one thing that we grow when we are out of confort zone
It's a new process so there isn't much to say about the process.. and the company .. but the management is yuck ... And doesn't understand how to run the process
While working with Concentrix where I have worked for 1 year ,it's very remarkable and cheerful environment. Everyone was friendly and courteous and Co operative.
The best thing about this company is that. Instead of skimming the employee, they di understand tge work life balance. HR area of concentrix is very good.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Not much
I’ve been chosen for the mailing section after 15 day of my joining but later they replace my name with girl name mostly people are good but some team leader at concentrix are womaniser and genderism can be easily overlay your skill and talent being a boy isn’t crime
The management is good in Concentrix and the all staff is corporate with each other Teamwork.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Our company is the best. They take care of every emplyees. Employees can never feel left out. Job Security is highest. Cannot wish to leave the Place. Everyone is Friendly and easy to approach .
Pros
Employee Centric
Cons
Strict
Good Company. Good Compensation. Conducive working environment. Professional Staff and Colleagues. During the Enhance Community Quarantine, the management's engagement towards their employees were exceptional.
It's really good place to work good environment It's really good place to work It's really enjoyable work place Everyday you have new task for improve your skills
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
  1. Employee Reviews