Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 3,030 reviews matching the search
I am a quality analyst in Concentrix. I would like to say Cnx is a good place to work. However from past two years i am trying to leave the organization. The work load is too high with less amount of salary. The only benefit of Cnx is your job is secure.
Cons
Extended shifts are also there.
Satisfied. I strongly recommend this company to all my friends. Concentrix was like a family to me. Everything is fair over there, learnt a lot from there. Very satisfied and proud.
Nice place to work as a fresher. You will learn good skills. And there are some opportunities available where you can move. .. A better choice for Freshers
Overall good experience.You can join the same in initial stage and you can also pursue higher studies or you can learn a new skill that can be good in long term.Salaries Management support and other benefits are very good in comparison with other BPOs.
My day at work with fun and hardwork and i learned in the process of SAP which is learning and team spirit management was good and co-operative and enjoyable.
Pros
learning and co-operative
Cons
no cons at this end
it was great here coz everything was pretty cool and the thing is if you got a humorous behaviour than everywhere you will be able to tackle the problems easily and finely with your best outputs
Pros
fun activities
Cons
strict rules
Working at concentrix is a really good opportunity and it's a very good environmental work experience and also you will fine managers very supportive .
Pros
Good environmental work
Cons
The company recognized my potential and gave me the opportunity to grow. For that reason after joining the company 4 years ago I'm now in position of SME, which also gives the belief that one day I will definitely achieve something big.
Competitive Workplace, Good Salary but Stressful Work. Good Facilities like Cafeteria, Gym and Indoor game rooms. Supportive Seniors and good training before production support.
Pros
Good training, Reasonable Salary, Fun Fridays, Good Facilities.
Cons
Cut throat competition (politics at times) and extremely stressful work load. No work life balance, especially because shifts keep changing continuously.
Good ambience with a good Morales. Recreation room a proper and clean cafferia. Work pressure are some times there but it's good to work with. Training are fun and cool.
Pros
Fun room
Cons
Won't say
celebrations are wonderful, salary package is also good but management on the floor was not up to the mark. not helpful in need. HR management is wonderful.
Pros
environment
Cons
Floor politics
Happy to be a part of CNX family working here since long but now seems to be switched and also will try work for long with future co. like working in CNX.
Pros
Good to work
Cons
Don’t breach the poli
If we are selected or not they will tell after done with our rounds at the end of the interview. They will tell us come after a month after if we are not selected this time
Nice environment with the organisation learnt allot best organisation for the freshers to start their career experience counts and we will be proud to tell outside about organisation where we are working
Over all experience was very good. All employees behave like family n friends. The work environment was very good.there are alot of good things that's suits you like gym , game area.......and many more
Good companyI used to work US SHIFT.Our Client was HP which i used to work.Workplace is intense and dedicated for good Customer service to be delivered.
Looking at the job role and tasks given, salary is way quite low. Employees should have proper salary that would justify their role and the job they do.
Pros
Amazing work atmosphere and its employee central for other aspects
Cons
Infrastructure and salary
Enjoying working in Concentrix. I worked till now in tow process. One was in Lebara it’s an inbound process and second process was Microsoft office 365
Best company to work Perfect work life balance Salary on time Reward and Recognition Right growth at right time Very cooperative management and HR Ample opportunity to grow.
We worked for CESC which was very good for us , working environment was good but due to some management issues we have to left the job.. management need to cooperate with employees...#
Cnx is basically a fast-paced working organization that is focused more on making business than it's employee's well-being. If you are a person who doesn't care about your family & friends much, then you should definitely consider working at Cnx. Leaving behind the negative aspects, there is some positivity as well. If you are extraordinary, then in no time you can move up the ladder in your Career Level. Think before you take your first step in the BPO industry. The way back can be very painful.
Pros
Growth Opportunity, Salary, Friendly employees
Cons
Rotational Shifts, Split Week-offs, Work-Life balance, Breaks available as per the management in the 9:30hrs shift.
  1. Employee Reviews