Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 3,022 reviews matching the search
Good company for freshers. They value their employees and offer rewards for good performance. Most of the processes there have client incentives on top of Concentrix incentives.
Pros
Friendly management, good incentives
Cons
Salary hike on promotion is minimal, restriction on using mobile phones, bad cefeteria
I would suggest you guys please do not go for Concentrix directly, just make it your last choice. If you have skills and passion for your work do not join Concentrix otherwise, you will also hit by office politics.
Pros
Salary On-Time
Cons
Long hours, Less salary
Overall it's good some of the rules and regulations is not good and management some of them do more partiality and less hike other than this overall it's very good place to work..
Wasted my career in CNX by being its part. Worth company. NO allowance Only work 24*7 shift Manager not supporting Full politics applied Clever people stay with this organization only
I worked in Concentrix for 2 years as sales executive in HDFC life process . Really like company's culture, environment . For them employee of them organisation is key factor for their goals. I learn so many things from concentrix.
Pros
Great culture, enthusiastic environment
Cons
Low salary
Salaries estimated if unavailable. When a job posting doesn't include a salary, we estimate it by looking at similar jobs. Estimated salaries are not endorsed by the companies offering those positions and may vary from actual salaries.
Pros
Nofree lunch
Cons
You get stress because of 6 days of work. Mostly all are calling process in the company. Good opportunity for growth in the company. Supportive management.
A good place to start. Well managed. Great training structure. An employee centric organization. 0 pressure at work. Once you entered you became family
Cnx is a very good company to work however salary offered is vry less. Infrastructure of the company is good. The process for which I was hired have very less work pressure.
Pros
Free meal coupons, transport allowance
Cons
Low salary, no night allowance
Overall a very good work place where you can learn everything as a fresher. The most important thing is supportive management. No burden in work. You can work peacefully.
I feel personally ..cnx is best for new people, to get international exposure. in cases you have good work experience, you will get good amount as well from cnx end
Good
Good
They have a great culture to work. Management is also available to solve the query and problems of employees. HR meets time to time with employees. Celebrate all festival.
It is a great company to work with my experience is good with this company In terms of employee centric it is 10/10 In terms of salary will give 7/10 Work culture is very good comfortable friendly management
Pros
Employee centric
Cons
Salary structure
It's good to learn and grow. It provide opportunity to enhance in your career. It is good competitive environment with additional incentives, which as additional motivational factor.
Good & friendly culture learn how to manage team How to resolve emp & client problem. Flexible time Work force management How to lead Project How to deal with client
Pros
medical
Cons
over time
Concentrix have good manegmant and excellent working enviroment. My senior Mr. Sachin Grover was an incredible personality, he was also good in team managment.
Pros
Working Culture
Cons
Cab waiting time.
They are good in terms of employee learning and professional growth, however, salary is not good enough to survive as compared to work assigned. More felt like bounded rather than giving little bit of freedom to work in terms of Shift adjustments or working from home in rare cases.
Excellent place to work,For freshers this is a very good company, work culture is awesome and management is friendly with each every employee. They treat everyone equally
Must work here once if you are a fresher, they will train you well and you can learn alot of things while working there. Must work here once if you are a fresher.
Best organisation so far been worked. Work culture was good. My supervisor supported me and helped me whenever requires. Job is as secure as government JOB. Only one thing was worst, salary package and increments at that time. If I got decent increment at that time, Still I'll be working with concentrix.
Working with concentrix it was an great experience.I learn there how to communicate with customers and convience them regarding there products. How to manage all the things during the working hours.And there was also as particular target that was given so i was completing it with all my passion i was rewarded back for my performance...
  1. Employee Reviews