Conceptia Software Technologies

Conceptia Software Technologies Employee Reviews

Overall good

The company objectives are very committed towards enhancement of new technologies. Providing job security to to its employees. Work life balance is very good. Moderate salaries.

Fun Workplace

Learned complete end to end HR activities work and also worked in recruitment process for 6 months.Very good work environment. But dint find more career growth opportunities

Pros

Work Environment

Cons

Long Hours

Excellent

I had some good days as well as some bad days in this office.I want to change the company because I want to make my future better and want to know more about technology.

visakhapatnam

management is good work place good work is learning good i learned in electrical inspections sometimes hard work also most enjoy CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITES IN SHIPS AND SUBMARINES.

Productive and can explore ourselves to learn

We can explore ourselves to whatever field we would like to and a good place for learning. Office atmosphere is very friendly and there is support from each and everyone.

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

Salary

pretty decent workplace

A really good place to start your career at, The senior staffs are accomodating and provide new recruits with a comfortable atmosphere to mingle and grow in career as well as self growth.

Pros

flexible shifts and leaves

Cons

pay raise is not too great or not too often

Its a good platform to deal with since its an MNC

Very satisfied working virtually for indian navy. Company provides a nice workplace benefits to hang on with. Every day of mine was very enthusiastic as I used to learn a new thing daily

productive workplace

Conceptia is also a value added reseller of Solid Works, Solid Works simulation & PDM works enterprise software. conceptia have industry trained sales and support professionals, who have the experience to deliver real-world assistance to our customers

Conceptia place were you will Trive!!

Conceptia is VAR agent of SolidWorks and other PDM tools. Conceptia has a interesting and wide client base. They deal with Software sales and Engineering Product Solutions. The only place in Bangalore Were you can find Highly talented and motivated Solid Works engineer. Most of the engineers are Award winners for there excellent performance . It will be wounder full experience to Work with them.

Pros

Good timming, Good management

Cons

Travel

Nice Yard experience

Nice yard experience form this company, deals with heavy engineering jobs.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Conceptia Software Technologies?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conceptia Software Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Conceptia Software Technologies with