Conduent

Conduent insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Ok place to work

Good peers. Management needs to be more specific on strategies. Need to be employee friendly as well. Biaseness needs to be eliminated as well. Overall a good company to work with.

Attractive and peaceful working environment.

Strength-Good working environment and management is very friendly.Weakness-Comaparitively salary is very less and growth also very slow.Opportunities-provide promotionon the basis of qualification and experience..its better if there have job rotation.

Great place to work withWork life balance

Nice time I spended at Conduent. -Good learning of portals & enjoyable work- salary on time- collaboration - supportive Seniors- flexible timings

Very slow growth and management is not so supportive

The management is not supportive ...who all working are not getting recognised here .Main is the salary is very very low as per market .So not recommended for this company

Pros

Less work... Knowledge growth is not there

Cons

Wrong management decisions, No hikes, No benefits

Nice environment for work

Nice place to work, with good team, amazing supervisor and management. Opportunity are offered fairly.There is good movement in 2020.Management is vigilant.

Pros

Meal pass

Cons

Month end long stay

Conduent is only for work experience. Not to life

Conduent is good for only 1 or 2 years experience. There is no happy life for employee's. I m working conduent from 8years on same salary. This platform is not for talents. Piece rate policy will kill employee carier. Thank you

Growth in Career

Good Environment to work, Growth in career, Easy to approach managers, Work support, HR Work culture is supportive, Fun at work place, Cafeteria is good.

Good Company

Good Company to work for at initial level of career and at experience level also. If you are getting good salary then please join without second thought.

Pros

Sodexo, Free Car parking, Frequent outings.

Cons

Less increment

Very Poor Management

It is good till you face no challenges, if you face any challenge- management will not support you or try to sort out the problem. You are on your own completely. The management doesn't understand it's responsibility. Your experience in this company depends completely on luck.

It is good place for freshers only.

You can work there , when u are a fresher.After gaining experience, you should switch the job within 1.5 yrs - 2 yrs as there is not much growth for hard working employees.The promotions are always delayed and sometimes the increment is not provided too.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

Not good for experienced personell.

Average growth

No direction towards business. very less data science work. Due to regular changes in the management, a team needs to change its direction based on the new boss.

Pros

Good Work place

Cons

Too much management politics

collaborative and fun workspace

I'm very happy with that job and workspace. I worked with very short period in this place, I resigned this job by my personal issues, I'm very much glad to working in this company.(If they give my job to me back, without any thoughts, I'll be join back)

Productive work place supper place and most power full team leaders

The company was most power full. The company was standing the place of kakkanad they are many peoples are work this company they are provide many allowens.

Pros

No lunch

Cons

No longe hours

The worst company seen ever

The worst company ever in my life don’t waste your valuable time by joining in this company there is no growth and no hikes

Fun at workplace

It’s good experience to with conduent. But lot to improve in manager level at Vizag location. Poor resource managing skills, I feel it’s not up to the mark.

HR was unethical in nature ,they don't care about employees

Work was as same as explained in the interview. But the Operational manager was a horrible boss. Some employees has complained about him in HR and more than 10 employees resigned because of his misconduct. But the HR does not make any action to solve this. He used to make us extra time but never provide the overtime wages.

Pros

food coupon

Cons

there is no scope for growth, no support from management, no leaves even national holidays are not given,

if you wanna grow into a very negative person who complains all the time but can't help it because their employer makes them work 14 hours a day and pays nothing for that then please by all means go for conduent.

Pros

nothing

Cons

no holiday not even national holiday, asked to work late hours with no extra pay

Overall Good

Work culture is verygood. Good learning place. Happg people is in their policy. they give 5 person medical of family. Good leave policy. good incentives. good in variable pay.

Friendly atmosphere with the employees and TL...

Overall experience is super good... If you have experience try for next level internal promotion opportunity very less company prefer external hiring...

Very bad

I have worked in counduet 6 years in indore. I have joind 1 july 2013 and I worked there 6 years 1 month. And in 6 years no salary increment no pramotion. Feb 2019 i moved to vizag and i trained all new employees and after i found new apportunity but there no pramotion

Don't join

More and more people are suffering. The management does not know what to do. They will take any project and expect employees work on things they have never worked before. Quite stressful.

Pros

Sodexo card

Cons

Almost 18 hours work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

1,021
1,142
1,495
1,077
2,036

Compare Conduent with

• Conduent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?