Conduent

Conduent Pay & Benefits reviews

if you wanna grow into a very negative person who complains all the time but can't help it because their employer makes them work 14 hours a day and pays nothing for that then please by all means go for conduent.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no holiday not even national holiday, asked to work late hours with no extra pay
I have worked in counduet 6 years in indore. I have joind 1 july 2013 and I worked there 6 years 1 month. And in 6 years no salary increment no pramotion. Feb 2019 i moved to vizag and i trained all new employees and after i found new apportunity but there no pramotion
It is a worst place to work, no salary hike for long long years, People are sitting here without promotions over the years. No more career growth and promotions due to huge politics. Jobs are not safe here they can laid of people at any time just the way they did in May 2020 without any criteria, There is no job security and the Management is like Dictators. There is no transparency in any department like transport, HR, Management, Process, Food and Cafeteria, Hr policies and leadership. This is my request Please Please Please No body ever join this company at all.
Employee generic company A good place to work, great management Cares alot about employees. But previous benefits are now has been stopped. But still a employee friendly management
We were completed a maximum works and we were enjoyed the lots of fun and game activities And we were got lots of productivity and same as we were celebrated occasional functions . Totally I was completely comfortable worked at conduent company. More over it was nice and good experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Hi The working with conduent was overall ok. But the salary increase in a year should be way more for every employees. There should be more projects which should have a scope.
Less hike in the salary scale.Good and friendly atmosphere.There are opportunities to develop extracurriculum activities. Need grasping skills to adapt for accepting multitasks.Less errors to be made in the jobs given otherwise laid off will be the case.
I was worked before same xerox company in ITPL Bangalore , so i was x employee,there is good communication , good benefits. there employee are working very hard.
I recommend the conduent company to the people because it is good for security especially for girls and it has good rools and regulations and it pays the salary time to time to the employees
Management is worst, politics is in peaks, no growth, no hikes, no perfect salary they will never treat their employees like humans , there is no use of working in conduent,
Conduent is the one of the best company in Bangalore .The company is giving best opportunity to the freshers .But the salary is low and work pressure also will be there in this company.
Happy at conduent. Friendly and stress free working atmosphere. Not satisfied with the remuneration. All other fecilities are ok. Worked with good team; under good leader.
company itself good but coming to process work, it don't help to grow professionally and work culture is not good. salary is too low and there will be no hike.
Salary increment is not in company policies.if u join in which package till your package is same on your last day.so never expect salary increment in this company
Pros
No pros
Cons
Conc
I would start of with the word worst because at the time of interview recruitment team was terrible not at all worthy and worst recruitment team, I got selected but they made me wait for 3months even after documentation done they don’t respond to calls and one of recruiter name syed from visakhapatnam location he was so arrogant on call while salary discussion he stated that just confirm it now itself if you can’t confirm it we have many people on the pipeline in regards to joining date and salary discussion is this is the way a company treats the people who wants to join there company with big hopes. Everything was done I killed my self respect just due to family issues so should have a job so I decided everything on the call with no time limit. Once I joined recruiter gave me the offer letter the CTC discussed on call was different on paper was and what I’m getting take home was different for the second time again I have to kill my self respect just because of family they told me it is rotational shift but now my process manager is saying it’s completely a night shift and they told me incentives will be there but here there are no incentives so I have to console myself and moved on and everything was going just ok and I started performing well and even the team started performing well but here come the new drama called politics the person who put butter jam can sustain and can be recognised even if he is not performed in team what kind of environmental I’m working in and inside the process management managers Teamleads are friends from past company either we can’t complain - more...
It feels like home to work in Conduent. With Time everyone know about you & appreciate your work. Help you in your problem. Stand with you in any mistake.
Pros
Friendly people, Good relaxed life
Cons
Salary is less
Nothing meets at the end of the day.. you may ask your family or friends for meeting your needs. Salary may go for rent or petrol.if you use cab of company, ₹2000 'll be cut off from salary. You can save the money for going to home twice a week for one day. Because you don't get leaves for atleast 2 days. Even if you get, then there is a evening shift all that will be gone..no direct bus from kakkanad to vytila hub. So you must need a bike. So pathetic condition to health. Stress at its peak.
Not too professional management, salary package is moderate. Teams structure and heirarchy is fine. No onsite opportunities. However ,the onsite support is good
Conduent is very good company but no growth & some times without intimation there are reducing the salary & HR people will not support & first I joined for data entry later got promotion to F&A as transaction processer then after 2 years got Designation changed to associate level work environment is very good.
relaxed, not fast paced, pay is not good, work is mediocre. if u want something like govt job it is good, they ca fire u anytime. no gym, no play area,
Friendly management with good working atmosphere. Flexible working hours. Good monetary benefits. Great place for freshers to explore their skills. Good support