Conneqt Business Solutions Limited

Conneqt Business Solutions Limited Employee Reviews

Good place to start learning

It's a good platform to start your career or to start earning cause this company gives opportunity to fresher to grow and also this do gives us experience of minor things that are more valuable in the long run for aemployees

Pros

You can get Experience for your career

Cons

Targets

Worst place to work

Management don't knw the value of employees who generate business they protect them selfs first and hardly think of they employees nothing is confidential worst management

Production And Working

I am Happy With Working Connect Business Solutions . Thank You For All Employees . Nice Work Place . Good Admosphere . Enjoying The Work And JoyFul .

Pros

Salary At Correct Date

Cons

Stressfull Work

good work place but if supervisors got ego issues on you then you are gone

conneqt is very good work place and good environment to work but once if you faced a issue there is no one to support you, even if you go to any higher authorities. no one will help because they help eachother. very egoistic supervisors and to satisfy there ego they spoil your future.

Productive but good environment.

The management is good and also there are activities for staff as well to avoid stress at workplace. I learned a lot of thing like working with team and improving communication and many more.

Company is nice

Company salaries provide timely.Company staff are very helpful and friendly.Work Pressure no , senior all time motivate to work.Company provides help me communication skill important

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Not provide parmanent job

Worst working environment and least bothered about employees

I worked for approx 7 months in conneqt business solutions and that was probably one of the worst experience I have ever had.Lack of proper management and worst culture is the biggest drawback, employees are treated like slaves and they are least bothered about employees needs

Stressful

Salary was not given enough in the company.Always pressurized for completing targets and not satisfied after completing also.Work balance is zero.No appraisal given.Late sittings

Pros

Cons

Late sittings

One can gain good experience

Management downsized the Employees even from support staff who deserve best in the organization .Management had taken a call to downsize the HR itself then how can they build the commitment and Trustworthyness with the Employees.

Pros

Hands on experience and on the Job learning

Cons

Poor management and least bothered about the employees

fun workplace

the environment is very pleasant to work and the management was also good and the workplace culture is also very good, the most enjoyable part of the job is the lunch break.

Worst lace to work

Very poor management and worst place for works, thore is no job security in this company. Only they can get good salary how can battering to his boss.

Productive environment with alot to gain in terms of experience

It was very well providing instution with great senior employee's who provided with all types of help in improving your experience as a worker so that you can look forward for the best of yourself in the future.

Pros

No irritating pressure, on time salary deposits, break hours

Cons

Fast pace

lot of fun

Conneqt Business is ma 1st Company. From the starting itself a learned a lot of things even how to give respect to each and every subordinates in the same manner. And the main thing is that the co-ordination of the HR team, Admin etc. Its like a family there. That is my favorite company that i ever worked.

More Productive

The Best place learn & earn, here we trained to how to talk & how to Convence the Customer, how to resolve the problems of Customers.here I was learned to achive the vision & mission values of the Company.

Conneqt Business Solutions Limited best work place.Bcoz Tl's ,Managers are freely moving.And doughtes are explain good manner.And management they are very seniours about in this work field.No hardest part in my work life.

Very good experience at CBSL

I had a great experience at CBSL, learnt a lot, I also learn to keep focused to the work. I also like the professional atmosphere there .............

not at all good place to work

no guarantee of salary, management not helpful, no decision is conveyed, Working atmosphere is very dull, always treated as invaluable asset for company

Need more development from management

Workplace culture is very good, Most important part I learn from this profile how to communicate properly with anybody with any situation which can make me more understandable in front of others and it helps to convey my idea and company's goals to anybody.

Good experience with q comnect

Understanding skills, listerning skills, team work, more knowledge about MS excel, good management, faced lot of problems in resolving customer issue due to target pressure, enjoyed the best part when customer appreciate with the work i have done.

At work

Very good office culture and work life balance. Every month an employee is being certified with prize money for best performance. There will LOE function every 3 months.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Salary package

Over all fine

If you are looking for growth then one of the best organisation but if you are looking for salary would not recommend because compared to other organisations salary is less at this organisation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conneqt Business Solutions Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Conneqt Business Solutions Limited with

• Conneqt Business Solutions Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?