Consortium

Consortium Employee Reviews

clinical trial - oncology

not bad to say about the company. Learnt about what is clinical trial and the GCP training has been provided. Fun work place with some good hearted people

Pros

No pros

Cons

long working hours

Unprofessional workplace

I loved working with the patients. It was a rewarding job. However, the work environment was really unprofessional. So be mindful of that if you want to work at Consortium.

Pros

Free lunch

Horrible upper management

Do not work at consortium...Worse place ever. Font care about staff and clients...only want money...no respect for the hard work and sacrifice done by staff

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Everything except flexibility is a CON

Ok place

It is an okay place to work. There is just a high turn around rate because the job is very demanding and they are always short staffed. The company is an all Black company in an urban community. There are supervisions weekly and team meetings biweekly. The CEO is very invested in his people.

Pros

Co workers understanding and supportive

Cons

Turn around rate is high and job is very demanding

Worst job ever

As a counselor, your opinion did not matter. They used therapist as tools to control the clients. The culture was very punitive. Moral was low. Supervisors was not supportive of their staff.

Pros

30 min lunch break

Cons

Always short staff

Review Summary is Good

Good to work this company Good Hospital Project with 7 sty Buildings with 4 Basement and this company having 3 major department via Site Management and Design Management and Commercial Management

To whom it may concern

The job is great people are awsome loved working with them the resident sre loveable its easy to get along with love there company i just want something different

Fun workplace

Working with the consortium is both challenging and fun..we create different portfolio images and creative concepts to further ones portfolio to get bigger jobs..the equipment is amazing,lighting is incredi le..and working with william is both fun and educational.

I need a compnay with correct time salary

My company is an production company. By the help of sheet metal we are producing u chanel c chanel andall..nd also cladding works, handrail works are doing here

Pros

Company Room wants to provide

Cons

Long hour

fine to work their

my work consist of cooking, getting client up & go to any outings or dr. appointments. making sure clothes are clean, housekeeping, & laundry, meds. personal hygiene.

Bored

While working in consortium company I've realize that this company had no proper management & salary also very small. That's why I need to move on somewhere else.

Cons

Learning opportunity working with other great therapist

I learned everyday from the students, teachers, administrative staff and other interdisciplinary team. Working with the consortium teaches autonomy with team support to navigate through the challenges.

Culturally Rich and growth oriented atmosphere

My time and efforts were rewarding. I would work there again . Co-workers are supportive and have a rich African American, Christian Background.

Pros

Tuition for School

Cons

Have to buy your own lunch

Productive work place while dealing with everyday problems

Directly supervises 6 to 10 employees in the Residential programs and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.

un ambiente laboral agradable en el cual se tiene un rose diferente

una empresa comprometida con la mejora y cuidado de su recurso humano

Pros

buen ambiente laboral aprender otros idiomas

Cons

no considerables

Environnement de travail agréable

Stage de fin d'études réalisé pour un consortium d'entreprise comprenant Total, UCB Pharma, TC'Plastic, l'ADEME et l'ENSCR.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consortium. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Consortium