Construction and Engineering

Construction and Engineering Employee Reviews

What I learn

I have learn so many things in site like how to read engineering drawing and structural drawings, how to make layout on site. Also I have learn how calculat quality of different materials required for construction and making it's bill.

its fun working with construction engineering

My name is jatinder pal singh and i have 15 year of experience in sales and marketing and i have worked with different organizations but i have worked with company, which deals with buliding materials were by i was following with developers , construction company,architects, consultants and i was really good working with such organizations.

Overall rating is good job work alos productive and fun place. Also creative nature also active . Salary is good. Job available in nasik near area. Update available time to time

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Ok

Job interview is good, I'm very excited.

The was nice experience for me, I never expected that interview was easier for me. I did each questions confidently.. I expected like more questions..

productive and fun workplace

i want stress free job, work sincerely and give a 100% of our job. I will be honour and regular to this job.It will be thankful to you if will give this job to me.

construction in civil engineering. work in Azamgarh Distic

I am interesting a typical day at work.I learned about how good work in construction.I hope well management in construction.the hardest part of the job is planing.the most enjoyable part of the job surveying.

Pros

Great company culture. Freedom at work.

Cons

Tough to advance. As is true in all construction, can work long hours.

Mumbai

Purchase & Store executives work, Inventory control, day to day materials received & Issues& stock balance maintenance , MIS Reports, good communication

Team work should be comfortable

Recuirement of satisfication Should be comfortable Team work No partialities Salaries should be on time Adjustments in some activities Neet infrastructure

work place is fine

I am working with Kartik construction like job, banking, accounting, site engineer, measurements all type of work but I don't growth salary in this company so I change this company

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 to 10 hours

good

good to work in civil field. lot of knowledge is gained while working in civil field. but work pressure is more in civil field compared to other field.

site and cad desing

work at all branch part of construction for site ,structural field, desing, would like do relocate any where in world for restrain in any climate in working condition

that's good

That's company is good for construction work and a strong supportive culture a truly strong culture offers mutual support, promotes trust and rewards employees efforts and ensures that employees know their work is meaningful.

Pros

yas

Cons

7 hours

Hyderabad

I have wonderful experience in the design of apartments residents and also a commercial purpose I have work on the site where the structure is execute and i am enjoying verywell

Pros

free lunch

I lv my job

Your company reviews and jobs will be shown publicly for jobless graduates are egarly waiting for do there best .more opportunities will be shown on your page will be helpful for graduates.

Pros

Free

Marketing and balancing Products

It was my first job. I have joined as in Admin executive. I have learn how to handle admin as well arranged meetings n conferences also for CEO many times. Have learned many new things.

Intersted

Tepical day is Mostly Sunny day I learned To construct Management also very Nice and Responsible Workplace culture also So good The hardest part of life is losing job The most enjoyable part of job is earning money

Pros

Lunch dinner

Cons

Long Hours

It's good industry for work

In this field work is challenge because we working for someone family & we dose no that family it's pleasure to this field because we meet various people in our day to day work.

I will enjoy my work at construction site

I am interested in constructions I am enjoy my work at construction site not in office. And I want my salary with in time with house rental or with living and eating.

Thats good

I m always excited for my work because I m always give priority to my work then anything and I think that if that compony will give me a chance then I will prove myself that I m best for this compony..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Construction and Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

• Construction and Engineering
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?