Continental Mercantile Corporation

Continental Mercantile Corporation Employee Reviews

India34 reviews

salarystaffgoodcompanyworkingmanagementworkcontinental

The management offers several opportunities for learning that will shape us into professionals. Profile company with positive workplace culture. Colleagues are friendly and supportive.

Its a bad place to work. The work culture is very different.

I recently joined in CMC as a Trainee Recruiter. The salary payment is also very different here. The salary will give in hand not in account, and they cut salary for sunday, other leave and 1 or 2 minute late log in. All the workers are working under pressure and fear of termination. I think if you survive here you can survive anywhere.

Continental Mercantile Corporation insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Everything About Abroad Recruitment

I have joined Continental Group for about 2 months now. I am from Hospitality Background and had experience in Hotel recruitments in India. But abroad recruitment is an entirely New Ball game for me. But I am Thankful to the Management. they have been patient and have been giving me daily trainings regarding the job. The Chairman has been in this Industry for the past 37 years and is an Ocean of knowledge and I am getting trained under his Watchful eyes. Everyday is a new learning for me. I would like to continue in this Office for a long period of time because I think that we are doing a noble job of Providing jobs for people. We are making their dreams come true of working abroad.

Pros

So many things to learn regarding recruitment as every country has a different criteria and laws., I am amazed at the sheer number of categories for which the requirements come to us, . I need to travel to different locations to conduct interviews and meeting so many people

Cons

Since there are deadlines for every recruitment assignment, so there is a pressure but that is part and parcel of this industry, So if you can handle pressure and finish your assignment in time keeping your head cool, then this is the place for you

Productive workplace

One of the excellent overseas recruitment consultant companies is M/s Continental Mercantile Corporation for last 37 years. Both the clients and candidates are happy as the company is giving its best services to them during the recruitment process. M/s Continental Mercantile Corporation company has very nice staffs to operate its recruitment services throughout the country.

Bad work atmosphere

No professional approach by the Management.Manmgement keeps changing the job responsibilities and policies daily.The salary is not paid in time and paid in instalments.

No productive and foolish proceedures

No working culture, management is very bad . No job security. Candidate joined in one day and left next day Never get salary in time and experienced staff also has to join as trainee. Foolish proceedures

Working with this firm gave me a chance to improve myself. The working atmosphere is good, only problem I faced was the office working hours. Apart from this it was nice working with this firm.

Hi

This company as compared to other is not so professional related to staff.salary not in time.i propose other to check first before joining.the old staff wants to remove new staff and full politics.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Best company to work

Best company to work.. i have been working here since last 6 months.. very satisfactory with the work and management. In learned many things from here

Good place to work at

Very good learning place, good salary structure, best overseas recruitment services, best job offers abroad, 36years of experience Spread overall the world

Good senior management. Through a decade of excellence in research & data collection the company has established itself as one of the most inno and fast growing companies in the market today.

Pros

Good people to work with.

Nice place for work

i was working with Mumbai, Continental office location is very nice next to Taj Land's end and another side sea. you can visit to sea beach can relax by going beach .. Mumbai Manager is very nice and supporting person.

Best Work Experience

thank you continental for giving the best job.best recruitment service and supporting staff. Excellent service. Gives good and correct directions. The staffs are highly trained. Would recommend from my own experience.

Best Work Experience

Thank you continental for giving the opportunity to work abroad, very supporting staff, best recruitment, best customer service, you can trust them, very helpful, have good clients

Best Work Experience

I got work abroad as per my desire. Thank you continental for giving the opportunity to work abroad, very supporting staff, best recruitment, best customer service

Good Training

I have great experience with this group.One of the best in Manpower Service Industry in India. Management support is highly appreciable. Great exposure for career growth.

Productive and well mannered work place

Productive and well mannered work place. Easy to access to the company. Very good management and the management really care about its workers career and knowledge development, especially the CMD of this company Mr. Sajeevan T S.

Pros

Good working atmosphere

Very Good

Good atmosphere. Good HR Policies. Good Salary Structure. Good Team Members. Proper Training's for staffs. Proper guidance. Overall a good Company to work with.

Company is recruiting candidates as trainees and giving on the job training and paying salary to them. Pioneers in recruitment business Great place..

Well experienced in Recruitment of of the leaders in this industry

Its a pleasure working for Continental as it has the proper infrastructure and branches all over India. It makes easy to source the right candidates. It has a superb system in place with proper documentation.Transperancy is there.Very inovative CMD steering the Company with bright ideas. Simply the best in the Recruitment Industry.

Good Working Environment

.) Working Environment is really good, All staffs are very cooperative. .) Learned many new things regarding corporate culture..... .) Was able to develop my skills....... .) Work life balance was good .......... .) Professional manner .) Good team members

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Continental Mercantile Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Continental Mercantile Corporation with