controlf5 logo
controlf5

controlf5 Employee Reviews in Indore, Madhya Pradesh

4.4
Work-Life Balance

Productive and Fun place.

Good environment, people friendly, good co workers , Fun place work with zero stress. The company has a very friendly environment and its also has very supportive team.

Productive & Fun Workplace

Excellent working of the ControlF5 Very creative & fun workplace, love working here, people are co-operative ready to help, learn many new things apart from work also

Nice Environment

The company has a very friendly environment and its also has very supportive team. Here i get to learn something new every day. I am filling proud as a part of Controlf5 team.

I learn so many things and seniors support as well encourage us.

There is a lot of scope for growth. There is fun atmosphere as well working task. I enjoy the office duration, and learn new things. True value for work and dedication is always appreciated. Management is very nice.

Productive and fun workplace

A great place to work and learn. Seniors are very friendly and helpful. management is good and there is no such things as office politics. You get the appreciation of doing great work.

good

the company atmosphere is quit good as my preferance , well behavior staff and team , nice timing and flexible work without any presure , good experience of working.

fun workplace

Its a good work place as well as productive, I can recommend this company to anyone. the management is good so are the seniors, they guide you well in any difficulties.

Pros

office culture

Cons

no cons

Good Place To Work

Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. The most enjoyable part of the job,I will increase my knowledge,I will improve my talent,I will improve my skills,I will done my work with more confidence and most enjoyable,It is the one of the best company I had seen till date The people who work with me are very suppoting Nice management very good environment Support team to assess

It is an awesome working experience with the company. It is very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence. Everyone was very helpful in my initial days when i started my job and there guidance help me a lot to grow. Good support from the management. Good place to work .

One of the best places to work

Good work culture (One of the best places to work) Good pay structure Friendly Sr Management. Very talented Training and development team. Well orientated and organized.

good working environment

it was a friendly environment with good working atmosphere. Team was fab.Supporting management. Work life you can manage very well.Employees support each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at controlf5. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8