Contus Support Interactive Pvt. Ltd logo
Contus Support Interactive Pvt. Ltd

Contus Support Interactive Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Excellent learning curve with new technologies

Have experienced working with new technology and great work experience.Team work and direct client interaction ,agile methodology followed in the team.

Good place to learn

Very good ppl to teach new things. Huddle is a good thing followed there. weekly meeting empowers the team to explore more. All good except the management.

Pros

learning, real experience, time consiuos

Cons

management

Company to Explore and Learn

- As a start-up company, we will gets great opportunity to explore new ideas. - Great Work place - Goof environment to work for entry level employees. - Adapt to the process - Structured organisation follows the process rigously.

you'll know how the word pressure can be defined

entire project has to be handled by a single person. You ll be working atleast 10 hours a day (min) and continue upto 24 hours(this will happ often) You can never expect respect from management. Nobody will care how efficient you are working,how efficient your algorithm is or your technical knowledge...all they need is comment for every single letter in your program You will end up writing 1000 lines comment…

Best Place to Work With

Great Learning Experience. Day to Day challenge makes us feel great !! A Leading Mobility Company in Chennai !! As we hire only the Best of Bests here !!! Co-Workers behaves like a Family members here. Altogether its a Second home for all the Employees.

Contus is an organization that develops you ‘personally and professionally’

I had joined Contus as an SEO Analyst. When I had joined this company it was growing and I have seen growth with it. The technologies started at Contus amazed me and access to them gave me many opportunities to grow in my career. I have worked my way up to my current designation as Team/Project Lead.. The 6 years of experience with Contus has been fruitful and I have improved a great deal as a professional. The structured approach to grow a technical career at Contus is unique and would be interesting to anyone wanting to grow in a technical career.

Pros

Lots of web and mobile technologies, nice people, greate opportunities.

Cons

Available only at Chennai

Best Place for Expd and Learning.

Contus is a great place to enhance our individual skills and a platform to experiment new technologies. Employee value is really a appreciable one in Contus.

Pros

Flexible Work Time

Wonderful Enviroment to work

I am fortunate to have worked at Contus. Being a designer I initially dint know coding. Only after coming to Contus I learned coding.

Pros

Ample scope to learn. Friendly teammates.

Good place to build a career

I’m employed with Contus for almost a year now. Right from day one I see them doing something or the other for the betterment of employees. Testing challenges are exciting as the projects the company takes up are unique.

Great place for sales experts.

The business development team gets to communicate with clients from different parts of the globe. Every sale is unique and a different challenge. Communication experts can also build their career with Contus team.

Jobs at Contus Support Interactive Pvt. Ltd

See more jobs

Fun Enjoyable & Great Learning Experience

Hiring fresh talents and shaping up their career is what Contus is best in doing. Appraising system is based on half yearly review which is a good pace for salary uplifting. Conducting Fun Activities in week ends made more Chill outs.

Pros

Learning never stops here. Variety of projects.

Cons

Extended working hours

Room to Learn

For an experienced person Contus provides a lot of room to learn and experiment new things. When I thought my career was stagnated this company gave me the opportunity to develop even more.

Pros

Anytime accessible leaders

Best place for experienced

I got my stagnated career up and running when I joined Contus. They give you the space and make you perform that gets your going smooth.

Pros

No interference. Welcoming suggestions.

Cons

Number of resources

Best in extracting your best

They spot the strengths of employees quickly and assign projects by handpicking the right talents. This helped me work efficiently and with sheer convenience.

Pros

Right opportunities given at the right time

Cons

Tight project deadlines resulting in working time extension often

Good Environment & Transparent Management

Transparency right from the lowest to the highest level of hierarchical tree. Getting to know your colleagues, project managers, leads happen in a day’s time.

Pros

Concern over the safety of women employees

Cons

Leave policies aren’t convenience especially for those who stay out of Chennai

It's a good company for freshers

Efforts to get the new recruits get along easily with others. The freshers orientation is a different experience at Contus. I experienced it when I joined here. It was great fun and helped me familiarize with others easily.

Pros

Vast number of projects to work. Better scope for learning

Cons

Work-life balance

Fun work place & Great learning place

Recognition is good and nobody does the bossing work. Any team player, senior or fresher, can access managers without hesitation. Multitasking can be learnt. Management has a welcoming tendency for new ideas. Weekly reviews helps in planning for the upcoming week ahead.

Pros

Cab service for female employees

Cons

Compulsion to join events and games conducted

Great Work and Friendly Place

Contus is really a cool place to learn and enjoy work. There are lots of celebrations during festival times. Also this company takes initiative to make employees feel special. Like they celebrate the birthdays of all the individuals. Also the 8 hour working time is really a good initiative as it helps me to end my day soon. In terms of Cons if the relax the dress code it would be really great.

Pros

Great place to learn. Friendly atmosphere 8 hours of working Management is lenient.

Cons

Dress code

Good Working & Friendly Place

It is really a great place to work. I enjoy working here. People here are very friendly. I learn new things everyday. I have been working here for the past 6 months. They pay me well and there is no stress working here.

Pros

It is a lovely place to work. Excellent Management.

Cons

There are no team outings regularly.

Good to work

I developed my android app with them. My concern was the project deadline. They seemed slow at the start but coped up well later.

Pros

They lose a lot of time to get a perfect understanding of the app’s purpose, The progress which comes next is seamless.

Cons

Project changes were put on hold for a while which tested our patience.

A company with good ethics

The management is very caring towards its employees. Employees need to clock 8 hrs of work and then they are free to leave. The office premises is situated in heart of the city, reducing the travel time. The employees here are very friendly. This company is a growing company so employees wont get benefits like mediclaim, life insurance, free food etc. But the management tries its best to take care of the employees well. Also they expect quality work from all the employees. To make sure employees don't get stressed out the management conducts celebration events frequently Definitely it is a fun place to work.

Pros

8hrs work timing, Events

Cons

Mediclaim benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contus Support Interactive Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3