COR

COR Employee Reviews

Good work environment

A typical work day was enjoyable. I learned how to work well as a team member. The management supported the staff. The work place culture was ok. The most enjoyable part of the job was interaction with coworkers.

Pros

Good work place

Cons

No room for advancement

Must Be in the CLICK

As long as you are in the "Click", you get all the raises and opportunities for advancement, but if you aren't, you are S.O.L. EXACTLY like Federal Government. The real workers always get the shaft.

Pros

Close to Home

Cons

I am not in the "Click".

Overall the company is good

Overall the company is good Although things could be improved, the environment and staff are very friendly. The environment is very open and understanding.

Demolition

If you like fast pace environment this is the job for you . And it will keep you in shape for sure . So when you are at work just make sure you always have PPE on cause it’s one thing they like is safety

Pros

Fast past

Cons

Need more projects

Waste Water Construction

I enjoy a challenging position in engineering. Sometimes I'll bring with me relative past projects to demonstrate my ability in the position. I created a website for water system projects estimating using a Timberline form.

Pros

Travel to out of state sites and presentations.

Cons

Very busy at all times on water projects: tanks, pumps, waste treatment plants.

COR aka Contract Officer Representative

a liaison between the United States government and the contractors. Making sure that both sides are in compliance with the contract. The eyes and ears for the government.

Pros

awesome job

Cons

mostly oversease

Na

The responsibility of Contracting Officer Representative is to supervise contractors on their responsibilities in supporting the government. I manage their time and daily work productivity.

ma carrière

j'ai rejoint cette entreprise à son tout début, 8 mois d'existence, de 1993 à 2010 j'ai appris pas à pas toutes les ficelles de ce beau métier de responsable d'exploitation portuaire , chef manutention,

production

they have a great production on the job materials at the job-site. the hardest part is you will have some people are not fully aware of the dangers on a job-site.

Pros

pay is great when your fresh in the consrtuction field

Cons

non excessive talking enviroment

Love The Oil and Gas Life.

Started work at 14 Years old learned the Old School ways of working with the roughest and Toughest Men around. And would not change anything . I have Oil in my Blood and will till the Day I Die .

Pros

Great People to work with.

Cons

Take the Good with the Bad.

I was on active duty Military

0700-1600 Military acquisitions and contract management. The leadership/management was excellent . Work place culture was excellent. Enforcing contract standards. Helping Soldiers

Pros

Helping Soldiers

Cons

Working with certain contract companies

COR is not an official position

COR is not an official position within the agency. It is a collateral duty. You were with the contracting officers as they representative liaison with contractors and vendors as subject matter experts.

Pros

Project based

Cons

No additional pay

Working at cor

Working at cor was both rewarding and challenging i would recommend anyone who was looking for a job woth both challenging and ever changing situations that helped people and made a differenve in the life of special needs adult and children with disabilities its a great choice.

Pros

Paid vacation, fun job activities, making a difference

Cons

Can be challenging

good job

Fun environment with a good pay and great benefits with a flexible schedule. Good benefits and good supervisors that trust that you know how to do your job.

na

The workplace is ok to work in. You stay fairly busy with tons of work. The management is hard to communicate with and to get answer from. The work flow is easy to get used too.

Productive office

Great place to work. Flexibility is convenient and very helpful. Team work is important to maintain workload. Overall a stress free and casual environment.

COR Rep for the Material Handlers and Purchasing Management

A typical work day is coordination with the site, regional and headquarters management, Invoices are reviewed, checked and balanced with the financial manager for accuracy of funding requirements.

Malos tratos injustos

No piensen en los trabjadores solo en generar su dinero ni les importa la salud del trabajador

Current Management is good

It is the DOD so we only get raised if Congress grants us a raise. Congress gets 6% raises every year but gives us nothing. I currently work for a very good manager but he is not my actual supervisor yet. I wish he was though or I wouldn't be looking for another job.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, high cost benefits, no raises

Empresa dinâmica

Empresa dinâmica , agradável de trabalhar , pessoas convivo agradável .

Pros

Tinha lugar para comer (poderia leva marmita)

Cons

Não oferece Vale refeição

fun and challenging most of the time

nice working with nice people, but sometimes the clients were quite bothersome when they need not have been. i worked a mixture of support and development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• COR
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?