Corning

Corning Employee Reviews in New York, NY

Great company to work for. It is really is up to the individual to determine what they want out of their career, and the company is forth coming with respect to their vision for you.
I was hired just before a contract renewal for Wipro. A new customer lead and cross functional lead were hired after I was. I was not who they would have chosen and was released with the others that were rolled off at the end of the contract.
Everyday was a different project or product that had to be worked on which kept it from getting too routine. The people were very helpful and friendly.
Great place to work. In New York City, very interesting place. Great employees, everyone made you feel welcomed. Great management.
Worked on integrating multiple sites with central NA cluster
Firm is a good company to work for with good benefits, and educational interest for the emplyee to grow. Worked in a good professional engineering dept. and with good co-workers. Management was okay and the hardest part of the job was the travel and being away at times. the most enjoyable part was the bonus for the jobs well done as part of the dept.
Pros
bonus at end of year
Cons
being away at times for business
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Corning?