Corporate Interiors

Corporate Interiors Employee Reviews

Multi tasking & friendly enviornment

Everyday I learn something new as we do multi tasking in this company. From site visit to taking measurements to meeting with client and preparing conceptual, working drawings with BOQ. There are different departments and a good team of people to work with.

Challenging Work Place

Continuously solving issues as they arise.Answering numerous emails.Addressing Non-stop daily requirement goals.Good repour with all co-workers and management.

The Good and The Bad

Company is exciting, the leadership are visionaries but ruthlessWoman owned and operating which is exciting but very cut throat and lots of nepotism.

Cutting Edge Contractor

This place is on the cutting edge of technology and space design. Working with the best architects and designers in the area. A Leader driven to change with the growing times.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Long Hours

accounts receivable specialist

ceo was extremely difficult to work with. very negative and stressful environment. many people came and went and complaints made and nothing done tom better the situation.

Toxic environment

Overworked, under paid and not appreciated. Back stabbing. Gossip. Leadership is condescending. If you are not related, you will never be promoted or make a decent salary, no matter how much of a workload you have.

former Assembly

Production was fun learning experience but poor training . Management was hard to talk to , workers were demanding , no organization .I wouldn't work there .

Pros

Free breakfast, lunches sometimes

Cons

Low pay, training

Small close-knit workplace.

Corporate Interiors is a small company doing local business with the state and government. Wonderful staff. Office environment is quiet and focused. Team work is rarely displayed.

Avolution AV - do not work for that division

Horrible management, bad environment, poor hours. Great place if you like coming on Monday morning to screaming and yelling about issues you had nothing to do with but are being blamed for while the "managers" or "leadership" causing the issues point fingers.Were you promised a company vehicle? Guess what, they don't have any for you so have fun driving your own vehicle 500 miles a week. Any other AV integration company in the Philadelphia area is better than Corporate Interiors-Avolution, go to any of them instead.

Pros

Cons

hours, lies, egos, hacks

Corporate Interiors of Delaware - Avolution division

Horribly mismanaged audio visual division with a lying, backstabbing leader that has no experience running an AV company (and debatably any company) that pouts like a child when he causes problems by lying to clients and then blames everyone else expecting them to put in double shifts every day to resolve those unrealistic promises. Add to that a horrible operations manager that debatably has an IQ in the double digits and cannot even do basic scheduling for an AV business. DO NOT take a job with the AV division unless you enjoy your life to be horrible.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, miserable schedule, negative atmosphere

OK job

The management was great. the work was hard at all. I learned to install and repair office furniture. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.

Great Company

This is a great company to work for every one is great and there is always room for advancement. The owners and polite and friendly and will to help you should you go through anything personal in your life.

Pros

Great hours

Demanding

This was a very demanding job. The load was extensive for a 3 person Accounting team. The people are nice. The benefits are very expensive if you are covering for a family. The training program was sufficient but not comprehensive enough.

• Manage large teams of contractors in various locations. • Excellent team composition and vendor coordination. • Knowledge of turnkey interiors (civ

• On the panel of TBZ Ltd. as authorized signatory for finalization of properties and registration. • A mock up kiosk with a team for a watch brand “KORLOFF” and hand presented in front of foreign delegates as per their brand specifications. Performance Objective: • Take charge of the project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with seniors and management. • Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents. • Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. • Effectively communicate and delegate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion. • Set and continually manage project expectations with the team members. • Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and track the same against deliverables. • Focusing on project delivery on deadlines. • Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation and presentations. • Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans. • Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work. • Conduct project evaluation consistently and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. • Ensure that the project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.

Productive and a fun workplace

I have only been working at Corporate Interiors for 4 months and already feel a apart of the team. I have learned a lot about office life and the general skills you need to be able to work. I have learnt how to talk to clients on the phone and I have learnt about the company so that I am able to assist clients and help them on to the right path. For me a typical day will be to deal with the post (i.e. post received, going to the post office for parcels, sending invoices, sending statements on a monthly basis), answering the phone, inputting invoices and general office duties. I will occasionally receive work from the Directors of which they have deadlines and will need the work back the same day. The Directors and Managers all have a lot of work during the day and they understand deadlines. Being new to the office they give me plenty of time to complete the work and always give me advice. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to get the work done and help clients. The Directors occasionally hold meetings with Clients In house and I love greeting and welcoming them. Where I work at Marks and Spencer also I have learnt how to deal with the public and have been able to incorporate this into my new work life during the week. The hardest part of my job is using Sage 200. Now that I have used it for a few months I have become familiar with the layout and how the program works however there is always something new to learn! All my colleagues have welcomed me to the company. I get along with everyone and am able to work closely with them. There are two other -

Pros

Time to complete my NVQ work

Cons

n/a

fast pace and always changing

I would always tr y to be one of the first one in the office to get ready for the day. I would review my spreadsheets to confirm my projects were on schedule and that all involved are updated with all required information. Each sales manager that i am assigned to will always have all updates on projects in progress. I would be assignee to anywhere from 3 to 4 sales managers at a time and working on 5 to 15 projects at a time ranging in all different sizes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Interiors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Corporate Interiors