Cotiviti Careers and Employment
- CEOEmad Rizk, M.D.66%approve of Emad Rizk, M.D.'s performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue₹ 10B - ₹ 50B
- HeadquartersThe South Terraces 115 ...
Cotiviti is a leading solutions and analytics company that leverages unparalleled clinical and financial datasets to deliver deep insight into the performance of the healthcare system. These insights uncover new opportunities for healthcare organizations to collaborate to improve their financial performance, reduce inefficiency, and improve healthcare quality.
We focus on improving the financial and quality performance of our clients. In healthcare, this means taking in billions of clinical and financial data points, analyzing them, and then helping our clients discover ways they can improve efficiency and quality. In addition, we support the retail industry with data management and recovery audit services.
Cotiviti applies deep data science and market expertise to help healthcare organizations in three critical areas:
• Payment Accuracy: analyzing data flowing between payers and providers to ensure that claims are paid appropriately
• Risk Adjustment: ensuring that health plans accurately capture and report how sick their members are so that plans are appropriately reimbursed for the healthcare services their members receive
• Quality and Performance: evaluating healthcare cost, quality, and utilization at individual, provider, and population levels to identify the best opportunities for financial and clinical performance improvement
We were not able to detect your location. You can browse through all 1 job Cotiviti has to offer
Salary estimated from 71 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Enjoyed the work at cotiviti
Work culture is good
I recommend others like my friends n family members to this company
Great work life and personal life balance
Cotiviti is a Growing company. They provide great benefits for the employees and are employee centred Once in the company you get a good exposure to different accounts and projects to work in Many learning options as they encourage up skilling
I would like to refer my friends as it was exciting and a good experience till now from my start of the day, I like the work culture in Cotiviti and adaptable working hours.
learnt many things workplace is good hardest part is its work timing and stressful projects which can never make you grow and salary is very less compared to others but mostly free perks available
Nice environment to work, has work Life balance , Good salary perks. Productive work output HR has interactive sessions Good growth and Heiearchcy is well maintained
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 14 questions about working at Cotiviti. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Cotiviti employees.
Insights from 38 Indeed users who have interviewed with Cotiviti within the last 5 years.