Cotiviti

Cotiviti Employee Reviews

Happy to work with cotiviti

Enjoyed the work at cotiviti Work culture is good I recommend others like my friends n family members to this company Great work life and personal life balance

Good

It was a great company to work with it is very employee orianted organisations and take care of the employee on every moment.You can spend 15 year In this.

Stressful environment

Stressful environment, bad management, team leaders are not helpful. No job security. Unwanted restrictions on employees,horrible management does not care for employees. Overall the company does not value the employee

Enjoyed working

It was excellent work experience in Cotiviti, I learned many things there to implement professional life. However I did not see my vertical line of growth in Cotiviti

Worst Management

By far the worst management ! Managers harass their female employees quality manager and ops manager. I will never forget this experience. Worst experience by far

Gained healthcare knowledge

How to full fill client requirements Received client appreciated emails Working on multiple client application's Received Target Achievements awards from the company and from the client

Work place is good. But the pay and other things are less. Always stick to work. For freshers it is good. Experience people might not get that much of growth what they expect.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No Cons

Not worth the time given

Gave interview for an analyst position worked on calls and eventually in the year of the time spent was not given the chance to work as an analyst. Management is worst and very partial, be in good books and you're bound to progress, technical skills don't matter nor knowledge.

Good

Good company with great job security but not much of growth opportunities and need to wait for many years. Frequent change of higher management is not a good sign.

Excellent

Working for COTIVITI is very good as it was my 1st job I felt a bit nervous but the management and staff are very friendly and they made me comfortable as well. I developed my self confidence as well as collected knowledge for my career growth.

Lot of scope to experiment and learn

Collaborative environment. You can learn a lot about Healthcare and technology integration. I would recommend Cotiviti to anyone interested in pursuing a job with them. Teams are collaborative and open to sharing ideas. It is a mid size and growing fast. Great place if you want to progress over a long term. Environment is relaxed and no stress as long as we meet our objectives. Leave policy could be better.

Innovative and ever encouraging professional workplace

An organisation with strong foundation and structured developmental plan. Hardwork is the key to success.The more inclined in work , the better growth.

Pros

best work-life balance

Cons

No transport facility

Best place to work

I worked in this organization as abinitio administrator. work life balance is excellent in this organization. This organization only focus on the weather work done or not in-spite you work from home or office.

Unique experience

A typical day involves a lot of interaction with team members, brainstorm on solution approach, collaborate with onshore teams and learn new things along the way Data and how important it is to a business. Modern Agile, Product Management, Data analysis, Enterprise product delivery. Management is more traditional in thinking even tho they do adapt agile for development. Tightly controlled information channels. Flexible for working mothers, work from home Culture is traditional in-terms of managing people and teams. Information is tightly controlled and you do not get to see the whole picture. Teams seem to work well together but they communicate less in English. Some teams are Micro Managed. Hardest part for me was to deal with an extremely relaxed attitude towards quality by the management Interaction with end users, solving their day to day problems, building a product roadmap, learning new business logic, delivering client demos, interaction with technical teams, work from home option.

Pros

Unique domain expertise, data oriented approach

Cons

Micro Managed, Traditional work culture

Pay, benefits

Management was great to work with. They had understandable objectives and worked hard to help me achieve my goals. The vision for the company was clear. Nice people, I learned a lot and the company is definitely succeeding and growing. Upper management seemed far removed from day to day but it was a great experience.

Pros

Great pay sacle, Friendly managment, Peacefull environment, Lot of celebrations

Cons

Inflexible hours, Discrimination in every way you can think of.

Good company

We can balance work and personal life, the management is very friendly, for healthcare it is very good and salary also compared to other company's it is good. thank you

Pros

work culture and facilities

Great Compnay

One of the best to work for to Learn New Technologies. The company always is way ahead of other companies in terms of upgrading the infrastructure and Technologies.

Pros

One of the best to work for to Learn New Technologies.

Cons

Salary is below par the market

it's a small firm which made it really interesting to work there. Every day i looked forward to working here.

I had a great experience working with the team which i did for. Even-though the job profile wasn't related to my qualification, i got a lot to learn about the American health industry and interaction with foreign nationals.

Pros

great experience

Cons

lots of politics

Good but work culture diffrent than MNC companys

Good for health care who are related to profile ofbthe company but not for supporting job like finance HR IT Some politics can expect ,who want to learn new thing than it is not right choice for them. But who is part of health care they can get chance easily to go US,but its not uoto the MNC culture

Overall it is a pleasure working with our company.

About our company: Its a pleasure working with our company in INDIA. Coming to the management team: Its a well balanced management team. They will listen each any every employee views if something goes wrong. They respect every one in a good polite manner.

Pros

no Option

Nice working place

I have been into this organization for several years, i feel that employees are very secured. I worked for 2 more process like pharmacy bill review, preclaim claim adjudication and claim adjudication. Now i underwent medical coding training and cleard CPC, i mean certified professional coder i am looking for coding jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cotiviti. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cotiviti
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?