Council of Scientific and Industrial Research

Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Employee Reviews

CSIR-NEERI is a prestigious government organization in India, where we will get immense idea of project and subjects. I got chance to work with MoEF&CC, India, where I got chance to meet people who are doing great work to India.
It was great experience working in the CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad. The institute are great place for the chemistry, The research environment is great. The scientists are very helpfull with sharing their experinence..
Pros
lunch
Cons
1hr
I have worked here as a research intern for my Phd work. So, I dont know detailed about CMERI. However, I learned many more things. Scientists are help me lots regarding research wok.
I will not be diplomatic but yes what I am listing out here is my personal experience and yes I also know people who have been very lucky from day one and are very much content with what they have.
Pros
Work pressure is negligible compared to other product based companies.
Cons
Managers here think they are above God.
It was an amazing to work in a central government and aerospace based company that actually helps you to grow technically and to bring out best out of you.
There is a very good work environment. we have got a great opportunity to do innovative work for the environment and society. As a project assistant, I am working on a different project like water, noise, etc. that gives me experience in all components of environment.
Cons
This is an excellent place to learn, CSIR environment makes you think beyond in every situation, you can see our national growth in CSIR. CSIR- provides lots of additional Benefits to the employees. CSIR- makes employees feel good.
Pros
A lot
Cons
I think nothing
I am very happy with my current job and location. In my lab very friendly environment and very helpful guidens. Other lab is also too good. Every instrument available in CSIR lab.
Job is relaxed and no work tension, very friendly nature , every year they conduct Samyuth fest it's is a student fest. Equipment is also very good. Salary is also computable.
I have been working there since last 5years as an Executive Assistant at CSIR-IMMT. It's an excellent place and experience to work with all Scientists and Colleagues.
The working conditions were good. Easy work life balance. Adequate facilities. Even if you are junior, your views will be considered in research activities.
Everything is ok but student they don't have casual for transportation of cylinders etc. Many student feel like labour. if they recruit atleast one labour/casual for one lab this is beneficial for students.
A typical day starts at 9 am in the morning. The institute is full of cheerful people and are highly motivated. The working time flexibility is observed.
Engineer who want to make a brilliant careers should join CSIR- labs, wide variety of knowledge and with full support of scientists, once in a life should work there
one of the finest research lab you can find in India, the leaders are visionary. i have learnt son many things which have allow me to grow as a human being as well as made me sound professionally,
Research is good. But other than research you have to give some contribution on purchasing the things for the project. You will get time for your studies ( this is depends on your guide also)
Good place to have research experience Outstanding HR and management Helping scientists and PhD and Post-PhD students and also trainees Clean cafeteria Good work culture
Good work-life balance. Nice scientific background. Competitive learning . Excellent learning environment. Good scientific peer group. Excellent publication exposure.
The institute is located in the heart of the city and is an excellent institute. It is also a very productive place with lots of fun. It clean and good food however arrange for a suitable staying place as institute staying facility is hard to get.
Its fun to learn new technology in various projects there. Since the job is contractual so there is always the tension in finding new sources of employment.
My job satisfaction was enormous. I was an independent research associated there executing my tenure project with the help of my guide. My relationship with the people there was very good.