Council of Scientific and Industrial Research logo
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research

Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Employee Reviews

Working in CSIR lab was my dream

1. Facility for research is excellent over there.2. Environment is good. People are helping.3. One can learn new things regularly.4. Peer pressure for work may make you feel sleepless which cause severe damage to your health. One have to understand where to stop, because lab is open 24 hrs.

One of the Best research institute for professional career and personal development.

I worked in Central Drug Research Institute located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh- INDIA. Which is one of the best institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research organization. Collaborative environment for multidisciplinary research. Work environment is not stressful but competitive. It's a great place to learn and built research experience with ethics and GLP. Its new campus is nice and has world class facilities. People are friendly. Cultural events for socializations. The administration is well structured.

Pros

Very good library, online access to many journals. Food and snack at cheap price.

Cons

Healthcare for students/researchers

Very knowledgeable and will get lot of experience

CSIR-NEERI is a prestigious government organization in India, where we will get immense idea of project and subjects. I got chance to work with MoEF&CC, India, where I got chance to meet people who are doing great work to India.

It was nice place to work

It was great experience working in the CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad. The institute are great place for the chemistry, The research environment is great. The scientists are very helpfull with sharing their experinence..

Pros

lunch

Cons

1hr

Excellent Work Culture

I have worked here as a research intern for my Phd work. So, I dont know detailed about CMERI. However, I learned many more things. Scientists are help me lots regarding research wok.

CSIR is really a great organization.

I will not be diplomatic but yes what I am listing out here is my personal experience and yes I also know people who have been very lucky from day one and are very much content with what they have.

Pros

Work pressure is negligible compared to other product based companies.

Cons

Managers here think they are above God.

Challenging, competitive and fun

It was an amazing to work in a central government and aerospace based company that actually helps you to grow technically and to bring out best out of you.

Productive and innovative work

There is a very good work environment. we have got a great opportunity to do innovative work for the environment and society. As a project assistant, I am working on a different project like water, noise, etc. that gives me experience in all components of environment.

Cons

It's a good place to learn.

This is an excellent place to learn, CSIR environment makes you think beyond in every situation, you can see our national growth in CSIR. CSIR- provides lots of additional Benefits to the employees. CSIR- makes employees feel good.

Pros

A lot

Cons

I think nothing

Its very good

I am very happy with my current job and location. In my lab very friendly environment and very helpful guidens. Other lab is also too good. Every instrument available in CSIR lab.

Jobs at Council of Scientific and Industrial Research

See more jobs

Good

Job is relaxed and no work tension, very friendly nature , every year they conduct Samyuth fest it's is a student fest. Equipment is also very good. Salary is also computable.

It's an excellent experience to work at CSIR-IMMT

I have been working there since last 5years as an Executive Assistant at CSIR-IMMT. It's an excellent place and experience to work with all Scientists and Colleagues.

Monotonous

The working conditions were good. Easy work life balance. Adequate facilities. Even if you are junior, your views will be considered in research activities.

It's very Good for those who wants to enrol in phD

Everything is ok but student they don't have casual for transportation of cylinders etc. Many student feel like labour. if they recruit atleast one labour/casual for one lab this is beneficial for students.

Productive working place

A typical day starts at 9 am in the morning. The institute is full of cheerful people and are highly motivated. The working time flexibility is observed.

Good

Engineer who want to make a brilliant careers should join CSIR- labs, wide variety of knowledge and with full support of scientists, once in a life should work there

productive

one of the finest research lab you can find in India, the leaders are visionary. i have learnt son many things which have allow me to grow as a human being as well as made me sound professionally,

Overall experience was good.

Research is good. But other than research you have to give some contribution on purchasing the things for the project. You will get time for your studies ( this is depends on your guide also)

Productive work environment

Good place to have research experience Outstanding HR and management Helping scientists and PhD and Post-PhD students and also trainees Clean cafeteria Good work culture

Productive and collaborative work

Good work-life balance. Nice scientific background. Competitive learning . Excellent learning environment. Good scientific peer group. Excellent publication exposure.

Productive fun working place and good

The institute is located in the heart of the city and is an excellent institute. It is also a very productive place with lots of fun. It clean and good food however arrange for a suitable staying place as institute staying facility is hard to get.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2