Council of Scientific and Industrial Research

Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Very knowledgeable and will get lot of experience

CSIR-NEERI is a prestigious government organization in India, where we will get immense idea of project and subjects. I got chance to work with MoEF&CC, India, where I got chance to meet people who are doing great work to India.

Challenging, competitive and fun

It was an amazing to work in a central government and aerospace based company that actually helps you to grow technically and to bring out best out of you.

Productive and innovative work

There is a very good work environment. we have got a great opportunity to do innovative work for the environment and society. As a project assistant, I am working on a different project like water, noise, etc. that gives me experience in all components of environment.

Pros

Cons

It's a good place to learn.

This is an excellent place to learn, CSIR environment makes you think beyond in every situation, you can see our national growth in CSIR. CSIR- provides lots of additional Benefits to the employees. CSIR- makes employees feel good.

Pros

A lot

Cons

I think nothing

It's an excellent experience to work at CSIR-IMMT

I have been working there since last 5years as an Executive Assistant at CSIR-IMMT. It's an excellent place and experience to work with all Scientists and Colleagues.

Good

Engineer who want to make a brilliant careers should join CSIR- labs, wide variety of knowledge and with full support of scientists, once in a life should work there

productive

one of the finest research lab you can find in India, the leaders are visionary. i have learnt son many things which have allow me to grow as a human being as well as made me sound professionally,

Productive and collaborative work

Good work-life balance. Nice scientific background. Competitive learning . Excellent learning environment. Good scientific peer group. Excellent publication exposure.

Good exposure in Research areas of project

Its fun to learn new technology in various projects there. Since the job is contractual so there is always the tension in finding new sources of employment.

It was my first job, i m so grateful to this institute for a wonderful journey.

It was a wonderful experience to work with a great team, i had learn coal logging, sampling and analysis from this institution. I m so much thankful to my guide who taught me the work, GSI logging,good managing skill.I think sallary is not a big thing, that work experience was great.It was my first job, that is why it will be always special for me.Thank you. tmanaging skill, gr

Jobs at Council of Scientific and Industrial Research

See more jobs

Best platform to grow yourself

This is the reaserch based institute mainly working in fuel section best platform to take experience in different section.In CSIR they have many project.

Good if you want to go in Research

Good if you want to go in Research. Balanced work - culture. On campus stay. Research area is good. You can study at your own for further job preparations.

Helpful people

I worked for 1 month their and learned many basic techniques of Biotechnology, Microbiology with very ease. Seniors of CDRI are very cooperative and kind to work with.

Good place to improve your knowledge and find innovative projects,

It was really good experience. learned new field of Science, learned about different ecosystems. hope I 'll Join again. Good exposure to learn Aquatic life cycle and write Research articles in Peer-reviewed Journals. Had Healthy Lab environment.

It was my worst time

It was very worst experience in my research journey, I am not at all like their working culture and attitude, so much of partiality they showing between JRF and project assistant. no at all good experience

cool tech

Good work life balance. Exposure to industry experts and opinions. High tech laboratory setups and upscale innovative tools. Great diversity and good year long events.

Very good environment and always learned new thing

Very good environment for working and always learned new thing very good management all people are well knowledge full and always they think about society work as a research I learned lot of thing from this organization

Productive and useful, this institute will definitely enhance your interest in the field of research

For me working in one of the recognized CSIR-CIMFR was such a privilege. I was just a fresher but I learned a lot and that experience makes my aim very clear what I have to do in my career. My supervisor guided me very well, I had learned a lot from her. Such a useful and life-changing experience.

Very good

I like this it has provided all acomondation and security well staff with excellent experience and knowledge full . In this job we have go to field in coal mine sample collection and saw the the quality of coal and preparation . We have check the variety of coal and how it uses in many purpose . Sometime it difficult to find good coal because there a lot of rock shale found

Beautiful Place

The campus of CSIR-CSIO Chandigarh is very beautiful. The environment of CSIR-CSIO is fresh & healthy.There are lots of space for work. Everyone wish to work here.

Not good place

Working environment is not good..staff is supporting.. permanent govt employee have there own attitude problem.. good for fresher's but not suggest for experience candidate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare Council of Scientific and Industrial Research with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?