Council of Scientific and Industrial Research

Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Productive and fun work place

Good work environment and culture. I am so happy for the first time jobs .Good quality manegment system. Basic training for instrument and electronics.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Free tea

It's a good place to learn.

This is an excellent place to learn, CSIR environment makes you think beyond in every situation, you can see our national growth in CSIR. CSIR- provides lots of additional Benefits to the employees. CSIR- makes employees feel good.

Pros

A lot

Cons

I think nothing

Good

Job is relaxed and no work tension, very friendly nature , every year they conduct Samyuth fest it's is a student fest. Equipment is also very good. Salary is also computable.

Productive fun working place and good

The institute is located in the heart of the city and is an excellent institute. It is also a very productive place with lots of fun. It clean and good food however arrange for a suitable staying place as institute staying facility is hard to get.

Good

Good working experience, salary is good for Freshers. Alot of things to learn with experience scientists and technical officer. Culture is quite ok. Overall good place to work.

cool and peaceful environment

there environment is so peaceful.and surrounded by natures. this place is very well for working. i got good lunch in between 1 pm to 2 pm.. their working member are so helpful..

Pros

good security

Cons

less salary to project assistant

Good platform for beginners

It is good to be there for temporary experience but there is no individual growth. But still for beginners it's a good start for their career. Environment is friendly but political issues are there sometimes

Pros

Free tea biscuits...friendly colleagues

Cons

Long hours less salary and no growth

Anywhere

Here is a good environment and good organization research work very valuable work but I want relocate because here is stipend is fix no increment year by year and not permet job

Pros

Hra

Cons

Long hourse

Working Environment is very good

Everyone Behaviour is helpfull ...n friendly nature... Working Enviornment is good Stressed free atmosphare and i like to work with my colleques.. my boss also give me great support for testings which i tested the materials

NAL is great resume and career builder.

I interned with NAL for almost 1+ year. It provided me multiple opportunities to enhance my skills and grow. The entire work experience was rewarding.

Pros

Knowledge sharing

Cons

Salary

Jobs at Council of Scientific and Industrial Research

See more jobs

what i learned

Since I was a science student from india, I worked part time at truck repairs shop and leaned to do payrolls, make bills, manage accounts, parts ordering, vendor payments, customer payments and some internal knowledge of truck and its parts as well. I find my self good to work at any kind of work with good pay rate and benefits

Pros

knowledge

Cons

sitting job not good for health

Fun to work,less work pressure

It is a good government organization which mainly works on patents and intellectual property(IP). The work culture is good, not typical corporate, lots of government holidays. And it is a contractual job of six months.

Pros

less work pressure, flexible timings

Cons

contractual job of 6 months

Positive environment with good work culture

Positive environment with a good work culture enjoyable job good management salary depends on projects no medical and other benefits job security is minimum

Pros

9 to 5.30 office timings, positive work culture

Cons

salary and other benefits are not good

productive and relaxed work place

Working as a project assistant in CFTRI is very interesting and I am doing R&D and New product development. I mainly learned the entire process of a product development.

Pros

Free health check up

Cons

short paid leaves

good place to work

convenient methods to work with and easily adaptable conditions.good staff to work along. They provide with proper weekly shifts and supervises over the quality of work done and then rate them as well.

niceto work

pays less but work is good great and smart people to work with. I had a good time for 9 months i spent there Food from the canteen is bad and no good places to eat nearby

nice place to work

Indian Institute of chemical technology is located in hyderabad, india. It is a nice place to work. good atmosphere, cool climate, good salary and many more you can expect at CSIR-IICT

Productive place

Research is world class level but salary and support is poor. Depends on the guide as well. Lab culture is good and collaborative. Students are hardworking.

Website, application developer and Database analyst

Its full -time working(40 hrs/weeks) and its contractual position.I was created one Website on PHP language, R&D on application design and Database analyst.

Pros

Payable lunch

Cons

Long Hours

ambient workplace

CSIR is a national institute providing financial assistance to research scholars. I was lucky to pass the national level entrance test and got fellowship from CSIR throughout the entire span of my PhD work

Pros

contingency

Cons

salary delay

About field work

This job is not satisfying me. Because I have to do job in chemical industries. I interest in the lab work. My vision is to innovate the efficient drug on the cronic diseases.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2