CP Goenka International School

CP Goenka International School Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Working is wonderful in C P Goenka International School

Working is wonderful in C P Goenka International School, work & personal life is balanced. The Leaders and Managements are supportive. Lost of workshop and activities for the teachers. Every day is a new learning

Very very stressful atmosphere

Please don't go there ,I joined 15 days ago and now I am resigning my job . It is very dangerous for health . They don't give proper breakfast tym and lunch tym. No proper management. They feel we are just maid, servant's . They don't give respect for us .

CP Goenka International School insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Good to work

I had good experience over here...u need always to be updated and expert with ur subject and perfect at communication will students and good balanced work life

Stressful environment

Vry bad experience cant take firm decisions on their on always depends on parents reviews. A teacher is been removed on the parents views the school takes action according to parents reaction. Would nvr wrk wid such a school again.

Lousy place to work

Extremely unprofessional place to work. No transparency in management policies. Below market pay scales.Irregular pay cycles. Too many teachers leaving in the same year...students are suffering.Overall a very poor experience. Would not recommend this as a place of work to anyone.

Pros

absolutely nothing.

Cons

long hours, poor pay and poor management policies.

Good experience

Very friendly staff and very supportive I really appreciate this organisation and so happy to working here there's lots of events to get happiness together.

Good work culture

Good work culture My experience has been outstanding! Come visit this school to see what makes it so special. You won't want to leave! Great community of teachers and memories that will last a lifetime.

Enthusiastic work atmosphere, upcoming school with good infra and facilities for children.

Healthy atmosphere, competitive atmosphere, good facilities for children, good infrastructure. Management is co operative and friendly. Learnt lot of new work patterns. Colleagues are friendly and very helpful. Enthusiastic atmosphere at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CP Goenka International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CP Goenka International School with