CP Goenka International School
View all CP Goenka International School reviews

CP Goenka International School

CP Goenka International School Employee Review

Lousy place to work

Extremely unprofessional place to work. No transparency in management policies. Below market pay scales.Irregular pay cycles. Too many teachers leaving in the same year...students are suffering.Overall a very poor experience. Would not recommend this as a place of work to anyone.

Pros

absolutely nothing.

Cons

long hours, poor pay and poor management policies.

Same role

Good work culture

Good work culture My experience has been outstanding! Come visit this school to see what makes it so special. You won't want to leave! Great community of teachers and memories that will last a lifetime.

Very very stressful atmosphere

Please don't go there ,I joined 15 days ago and now I am resigning my job . It is very dangerous for health . They don't give proper breakfast tym and lunch tym. No proper management. They feel we are just maid, servant's . They don't give respect for us .

Good to work

I had good experience over here...u need always to be updated and expert with ur subject and perfect at communication will students and good balanced work life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CP Goenka International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CP Goenka International School with