Cradle Runways India Pvt Ltd

Cradle Runways India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews with Jobs

India15 reviews

Over all a dissent company...

Kind and gentle company. As per our request they will consider our salary/extras. Overall environment was kind and friendly.If we get the proper communication from seniors we can work happily ever...

Cons

Miss communication

Wrost workplace, work at on risk without payment

wrost workplace pray to god never get chance to work like this. You well never get salary on time also no full and final. chairman behaves like a demon for employees.

Pros

Engeneering

Cons

Totally unprofessional manegement

Cradle Runways India Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Worst place to work

The chairman is not worth working with type of person. Worst management i have ever seen. I have never worked with such a company before and wish and pray to God to never get a chance to work in such a company

Place to Gain Knowledge!

Place to Gain Knowledge! The Bless of Chairman of this Company can fill you with Knowledge and Confidence! The MD is Most Gentlemen person With a Great Human !

Good work culture.supportive staff

learnt everything on the job.supportive team.our GM and HR manager are very supportive. Perk and benefits are good.overall happy experience as a front office executive.

Cons

Nice place to work

worst place to work

enter at your own risk. You will never get payment on time.. management is so poor and irresponsible....company is about to getting closed..don't even try to get in.

Pros

nothing.

Cons

everything

Salary and F&F

They didn't clear employees full and final and instead of that they blaming to those employees who left that company (like as data tempering). If you want bright future I recommend to you please do not join this company.

Worst place to work

Very bad behaviour of the employees towards the juniors and new joinings. Too much controversy on salary of new comers. Don't give salary on time. Would force you to do work beyond your limit.

Nice culture

A very nice and challenging environment with new ideas and new projects .Supportive and appreciated culture . Cooperation is present in each and every department.

Got to learn alot

Started off as an AutoCAD designer. Got promoted to jr. engineer sales. Then was in charge of national sales. Good mentoring. Excellent learning experience.

Fun Place

Work in production and Maintenance Department. To provide preventive maintenance to machinery in factory. Production planning and manpower handling. Co- ordinate production activities.

Good

Good day at work. Learned good things like self development, new innovations, computer skills, new technical software. Good management. Good workplace culture.

Team work

I was worked as purchase executive, all purchase releated work and admin work also. I am ready to do team work . Also work under pressure. Also I am manage and report day to day report to gerneral manager.

Cons

Really a good company were i have learned how to manage facade ysstems

This management team was very co-operative and many security concerns about were and how the facade systems works. Culture at work place is co-operative Hardest part of this is when we go in to the cradle at great heights. Challenging

it is great fun to work in this esteemd company

It is Really to work in this company as we get good knowledge how to deal with the vendors and the clients from our MD. And we got good knowledge regarding the Sky scrappers and highrise facade cleaning techniques

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cradle Runways India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cradle Runways India Pvt Ltd with