Craft Services

Craft Services Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, always something fun to do

Good management Good teamwork Lots of activities during the week for the employees Paid vacations Paid tours Bonuses Gift cards Manager was a people person

Pros

Bonuses every month, free lunch, weekly report

Cons

Short breaks

Great Job to Have

Nice people to work with,flexible hours pay is good,benefits in you meet new people...cleaning loading stuff I had a nice run at it in wish i didn't move because i would have kept that Job

Craft Services on student film

I am just filling out this review so that I can continue onto the next part of these company reviews. This job was only for a student film that me and my class did as our final project.

craft service for film production company

Normal situation is that you have a prep day to shop for food within the given budget. Show up to set on the shoot day prepared and able to keep food safe to eat for the crew. Display the food in a desirable manner. Make sure the crew has access to water even while on set.

Fun

You're able to see what new entertainment content is coming out before it comes out. You're able to meet stars that are on set while you are there. Free food and snacks.

Diverse cultures. Very interesting job meeting Famous People

very interesting and productive job. Many different things to learn and enjoy. Very challenging yet great job to be apart of.

Pros

long days

Cons

great pay and benefits

Productive fun working place

I enjoy working with others and I am a team player. I have strong working ethics. I get along with other on the job. I always give my all on the job.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks

Fun and Exciting to learn new things daily

Loved working in the Craft Service department but it is very hard to secure a position on a team. I have been in the union for a few years and had a very difficult time trying to keep work. Once one assignment finishes you have to try and pick up another one. The cast and crew are fun to work for but I am looking for steady work and pay.

Film Shoot.

It's always a pleasure jumping on board with The Class of '85. The crew is always terrific and we always work on creating the best film.

Pros

Networking

Cons

Distance

Work

A typical day at work would be patrolling every 3 hours, documenting registration plates As they were coming in and out. I also enjoyed working with the other people there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Craft Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Craft Services