CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd

CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

The benefit of having this is that employee development becomes possible in different areas and disciplines. Employees of this company are also able to up-skill themselves through career. A very good thing to have.
Cons
I have issues with work pressure. But it is a part of the game.
There is a lot of positivity around. Company sticks to its ethics. You will learn a lot about customer empathy, managing people.
Cons
There isn’t anything major that I have got issues with
As a Project Lead in this company. The most valuable experience of my career. My thanks to the management for extending their support and showing trust in my capabilities. It wouldn’t have been possible without them.
Cons
Nothing strikes my mind that can be termed as a con
Freshers are provided a platform where they can achieve career growth along with skills and knowledge. Here, they can take their career to the next level.
Cons
I did not come across any cons till date
It has got a well-defined and clear visionManagement clear about their goals Good workplace for both freshers and experienced
Cons
When there are tight deadlines, getting slack time becomes difficult
The organization has got a healthy work culture with no tolerance towards negative things like workplace politics etc. The management takes efforts to keep it that way.
Cons
No cons to mention
As a Technical Lead, I must say that I have got a talented team of individuals who are hardworking and dedicated. They are adapting in nature, and have adjusted well to the agile process that we have adopted.
Cons
Nothing that can be mentioned as a con
Working here as a Business Development Manager over here, I got opportunities to interact with a variety of clients directly. The management saw capability in me, and gave me the responsibility and exposure from my early days itself.
Cons
Nothing.
Good work-life balance. Nice remuneration and there is a friendly and professional environment. Emphasis is given on having processes. That’s why there are well defined and set processes.
Cons
Challenging projects make your days tiring sometimes
As a Business Analyst, I have got lots of learning opportunities during my tenure over here. I am still learning something new every day. I got a chance to be a part of different projects, work on different and challenging processes and requirements. It is fun working here. A thing I always look forward to.
Cons
Did not face any issues till this point
As an HR Executive, There is limited hierarchy. It exists where it is absolutely necessary. Having such a structure establishes a better connect amongst the employees and brings along a sense of equality. It also helps in building a stronger professional bond. A sense of belonging is created.
Cons
I haven’t come across any as yet.
The overall environment is such that one can grow as a person. Responsibilities are given based on your strengths. Along the way one gets to learn how to overcome them and find solutions.
Cons
At times, there is no room for slack
I can definitely say that the deserving ones get good in class compensation over here. Not just while joining the company, those who perform & prove their worth get the desired figures. It totally depends on your performance and nothing else. I am a satisfied employee and I enjoy working here.
Cons
No cons as of now
The company has got a good leave and holiday policy in place. Also, the leave policy is quite flexible, and employees get them whenever they require. Of course, care is taken that no one takes undue advantage of it.
Cons
Sometimes work pressure is there depending on the project deadlines.
Working as a Senior Software Engineer over here has been a pleasant experience for myself. It was enriching to work here.
Cons
Nothing to say in particular
Management is open to receive suggestions from employees. A chance to learn and grow as an individual. I must recommend freshers to join for that actual IT exposure.
Cons
It was hard to find the cons
-It's a nice place to work.-There is open door and transparent culture-Internal employees & clients bonding are good.
Cons
No cons which I can tell
The work environment is competitive and provides a good platform to learn new skills. There is open culture, down to earth leadership and approachable management.
Cons
No bad experiences till date
This company gives good compensation and they have a good referral policy. Good work-life balance. Nice remuneration and there is a friendly and professional environment. Able to work independently.
Cons
No off on Saturday
They give lots of benefits to the employees. Some HR policies are quite employee-friendly. All employees are very motivated and helping in nature. A good learning for the freshers.
Cons
No cons, everything is good
As it was my first job I was excited to work. For freshers, it will be a golden chance to work and improve professional skills and learn trending technologies. More than happy to be a part of this company.
Cons
The workplace is far from my home.