CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd

CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Overall very positive experience and biggest thing is they provide you placement calls for a great future. The sessions are all very informative and explanatory. I would recommend joining here to any one who is willing to go for testing.
Their training techniques are different. During training I get to work with 2 on-going projects. I am fully satisfied with their teaching methods. They gave me a placement call and because of them I was placed in Eternus solutions with a good package. Thank you crb for giving me this opportunity.
Very comfortable and friendly environment. I can personally and without any doubt could suggest anyone about crb. Learned many new things and got a great experience. Thank you for helping us to learn new things and the importance of Online Marketing.
I joined crb tech for .Net training. I learn here C# and VB.Net modules in this course. The trainers are qualified and very good in communication with students. They solve the queries of all students and get more knowledge. Crb provides me placement calls also and now I am selected in good company.
Nice institute who wants to do a career in testing profile. The environment and staff is very friendly. good place to Gain knowledge and confidence. I suggest everyone to join crb tech if you want to develop yourself.
I personally recommend everyone to join crb and learn digital marketing as this was a life changing decision of mine. These guys teach you and train you in a professional way. There are many institutes in pune who will teach you digital marketing but crb is something different and unique. If you want to learn professionally then the crb tech is the right place for you.
I have completed my software engineering training from crb. I like the teaching method and the staff is also very friendly. Crb tech provides placement calls from multinational companies. I recommend everyone to visit once here to get benefited.
Crb tech is a very good place for beginners to learn and grow their skills . The teaching staff is great and they help you solve your queries as well. I got to learn many new things and they give personal attention to each and every student based on the criteria. It was a great experience with crb.
Crb tech provides training in multiple domains for learning and growing. The communication between the trainers and students is very good. They give many placement calls of MNCs which is good for all students. Overall it is a good institute.
Crb provides training and the program which is well organised and highly beneficial. This institute gives me the platform to build technical skills. Trainers are professional and understanding. Overall I had a good experience learning in this institute.
I had good experience with this training institute. I joined here for Digital Marketing courses and their modules. Their trainers are very good and they teach us very professionally. I They also give me placements calls. Thank you crb tech.
As I'm a trainee here I join a software testing course. My course for 6 months schedule after 4 months of the programme they provide placement calls as promised by crb. Now I am selected by a good company with a good package. Thank you crb tech
Joining this training institute was a career-changing step for me. During training I get more knowledge about my course. They gave me a placement call and because of them I was placed in good company with a good package.
Crb is a good training institute. I joined it for a mechanical training of 6 months. I completed my course and they mostly focus on basics to advance modules. I like the way they guide each and every student. Because of them I got placed in good company, thank you.
Crb helped me to learn everything about civil engineering training programme courses, They have good trainers with excellent communication skills. They provide placement calls and now I Am selected with a good package. Thank you crb!
I'm sharing my personal view and experience of my crb tech journey. I attended a Hadoop development training programme here. All trainers are very intelligent and they mostly focus on basics to advance modules. Now I got selected in a professional company. Thank you crb!
My friends are learning travel and tourism training courses here from the last 2 months and they suggest me to join crb tech for the same course. When I visit for the 1st time; I like the environment and the method of their teaching. I completed the course and as they said to me for 100% placement service they gave me many calls. Now I am selected in a good company.
When I visited to crb my counsellor told me about Digital Marketing courses and their modules like SEO, SMM And also SEM. Then I got Interested in this field and joined this course at this institute. Their trainers are very good and they teach us very professionally. I learn basic plus advanced digital marketing. They also give me placements calls. Thank you crb tech.
Staff is very nice, also well trained and they clear all doubts during training. Personal attention is given to each and every student. My training experience was a good from the start. Highly recommended for those who are looking for value for money courses.
Before joining crb tech I am searching for a good training institute which gives me good training and placements. Then I visited this institute and I like the way they trained their students. The staff helped me to solve my problems in the training period. I got many placement calls from crb tech and I was selected in a well known company.
crb tech gave the knowledge of the clinical research course program with placement guarantee . We really had lively classes with fun activities. We had practical sessions which made our learning much easier. I like the training programme and trainers are also good. If you want to enhance your great future then I suggest visiting the crb tech once and get benefited.