CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd

CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India659 reviews

freshercrbtechmotivatingtechnologyplatformsupportivecalmselfdevelopment

Nice organization, more learning

The company provides several challenging opportunities to grow within the organization. The employees of the company are very helpful and motivating to each other and the management team is also supportive and they are always ready to listen to the employees' problems.

HR policies are quite employee-friendly.

A good company with a lot of career opportunities with a Silent and calm work environment. The company conducts some extra activities for employees refreshments. The workplace is very good and clean.

CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

This job has a good scope for freshers

The company provides training for freshers and gives job security for all employees. The company’s work culture is also very nice and calm. The co-workers are helpful and supportive as they help you if you have any problem.

Best place to work and grow

The company’s work culture is very good and calm. Also, they provide training in new technologies. The management team is also helpful and motivating.

Better option to start your career

This company provides good learning opportunities and challenges with the good work culture and friendly environment. You get a chance to utilize your creativity to resolve issues.

work culture and learn new things

This organization gives training on many types of modules for learning and growing to its employees. The environment is friendly and positive thus employees work happily and work with concentration.

Company work on latest technologies

The company deals with the latest technology which improves work processes and makes work more comfortable. The team leader is very helpful and also supportive, they help the employees when they have any questions. This company gives more job security which is helpful in the future.

Complete solution for all students

The company provides a lot of training programs to the employees for updating them on the latest technologies. Also, these regular training sessions are given professionally.

Nice place for career development

It feels great to be a part of this organization because it is a growing and developing company. The company has a great working culture in which you have the opportunity to learn and grow. All the team leaders are very helpful and supportive.

The best place to work with

Nice company for career, if you are going to start your career with this company you can learn new technologies. This company believes in exploring new ideas for the company’s growth.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd?

Feeling good being part of this company

In this organization, I have worked on several projects. I found a great work atmosphere and good supportive staff here. My team was quite supportive and helpful to me, in my work.

Overall good experience working with this company

A suitable company and it gives various opportunities for all. HR policies are quite employee-friendly and they always support the employees to solve their problems. Overall, my experience was very good.

Cons

Nothing to say about this company

One of the fastest growing company

The company offers a pressure-free work environment and It provides growth opportunities in your field of work. Also, give a healthy work culture and freedom to speak in front of management.

Cons

Nothing much as of now

Good Work environment

This company provides good opportunities for freshers and experienced employees. The work environment is very good and friendly which always motivates you to work comfortably.

Cons

No cons except no pick and drop facility

Learn and grow with this company

The company promotes work-life balance. The management team is always ready to help. The people are nice and the culture is energetic and focused. The work environment is very good and friendly which always motivates you to work comfortably.

Cons

No such cons till the date.

Nice workplace for freshers

- A good work culture with a positive environment.- More to learn and improve professional skills.- Accessible and knowledgeable senior leadership.

Cons

Nothing much as of now

Training center to learn and grow

Crb tech gives me various modules to learn in new technologies and also gives me placement calls as they promised. Thanks to crb for giving me this opportunity.

Pros

Various modules to learn in new technologies

Cons

Nothing much as of now

Opportunity to learn new things

The company has a Silent and calm work environment. They provide the best facilities for their employees to make them workload free. The management team is also very supportive and motivating. The management team is always ready to help if you reach out to them.

Cons

Not found anything till date

Good colleagues to work with

Crb is a good training institute. I completed my course and they mostly focus on basics to advance modules. Here I got the training for soft skills and it helped me a lot to gain confidence and now I can explore myself.

Cons

No cons, everything is good.

Satisfied to learn with this institute

I learned many new things and learned how to work in a professional environment. crb tech gives me good placement calls. Now I got selected in a professional company. Thank you crb!

Cons

No cons to this company

Good experience with training institute

I learned many new things and learned how to work in a professional environment. I started getting company calls from the first month of training. Thanks to the efforts taken by the placement team.

Cons

Nothing to any cons to this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd with

Learn about CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd in popular locations

• CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?