Credence Resource Management

Credence Resource Management Employee Reviews

good place to make incentives

good place to work, but as you get tenured your targets increase and you wont be able to achieve it. They pay for overtime and incentives. Sometimes collections get frustrating.

Pros

incentives, overtime

Cons

targets

Work culture is good and transparent

Growth opportunity is good we can apply for IJP after six months and it’s a collection process so we do have opportunities to get unlimited incentives based on our target and other company requirements.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

6 Days working makes you feel exhausted, although it’s 8 hrs shift. It should be 9 hrs, 5 Days working with 2 weekly off.

Good place for early growth

Overall a new company with a really fast rate of growth and is involved in a very unique (Debt Recovery) processes. Is involved with various clients (More than 40) in health and mobility sector.

Pros

Free Transport, All Sunday's and Alternate Saturday offs with on 8 hours shift

Cons

Transport

Good and enough equipments and very competitive work invironment

All over the work culture and the office invironment is fine. Just need more of expansion in office premises and facilities.Also the management system can still improve slots.

Work place help you learn.

Helps in learning and creating opportunities in upgrading your skills in recovery and teaches you a lot about insurance process and emergency services in US of America.

Pros

In house cafeteria

Cons

Bad bathrooms and locker facility

Best place for communication skills

This is a place full of everyday challenges, You need to have strong network to survive in this organisation. Its good to be in a competitive life because you always feel energetic and enthusiastic also looks forward for daily challenges

Pros

Paries, Work Culture

My mistake

This company is Like a time pass spot for college students. Unless you are good with your leads and upper management you cannot grow. Policies of this company is the worst part. During the interview they will emphasize on the part that they have only 8 hours of working however you have to compensate the missing hours by working 2 Saturday's in a month. I was offered 3.80 when I was selected however within 3 months the salary was revised without discussing to 3.42. Transport in this company is pathetic. It's been more than a year now but I still struggle to get my ride back home. And if you are working on Saturday I would recommend you to come self .

Pros

Cafeteria food

Over all good experience

Management has to be improved, over all a good experience, we can learn more about how US Collections work and the state laws and federal laws. Incentives are good.

Workplace culture was good learning environment There was decentralized structure.Manager was helpful and problem solver.Good for fresher Recommended highly

Good

Good work environment but very challenging and you have to out do your self everyday to be in the top of your potential and deliver what is required with all your got.

Jobs at Credence Resource Management

See more jobs

Pathetic work environment

Management is bad. Very poor knowledge. The HR is not so helpful. When I used to work there was no female manager so the female employees had to face a lot of problem in communicating if any issues.

Na

Good Company to work at in Pune. Its a fairly new company which originated in 2014 and is majorly into Collections for All major stages. Collections knowledge is a mandate.

Can crack interview easily manager and everyone are very helpful get to learn new things but need to follow FDCPA rules any violation can led you to risk on job and need to adhere on given scripts or quality people will mark you down which again effect on our incentive and also annual performance One can also apply of IJP according to eligibility

Competitive and unlimited incentives

Excellent company to make good incentives and is very competitive which helps you to learn alot. Management is very co-operative and they treat employees the way you want to be treated.

Cons

8 hours shift

The managment

The managment is good enough but they need to be a lil more employ centric. They need to look at us as humans and not as machines. Yet everytime if the pressure is increased we make sure we get things done meet our targets as of me I do meet them.

Process was good but management is not good

The management is not that good.i have worked for 2 and hlf years but they are not employee centric.the cafeteria food is hprrible and washrooms are so dirty and no tissue paper sometimes.the hr behaviour is not good at all

Work in bpo

I worked in credence resource management as an senior AR caller for us provider Rural Metro and American Medical Response to know the status of the claim

It's alright to work here temporarily

I've worked here for almost two years and I can say the management does not do what they say. 8 hour US shift timings. You get alternate Saturdays off depending on your shift

Pros

8 hour shifts

Cons

Alternate Saturday working. Salary might come late once a while and no reasons given

Productive and Fun Workplace with a Pool Table and Board Games

Credence Resource Management was a US based collections company with 10 hrs shift, we learned how to deal with customers with heavy debts and helping them pa their debts easily by having them discounted benefits. Its was and understanding management environment the hardest thing ever faced was with customers those that were annoyed with collections calls. Enjoyable moments were customers were convinced with our suggestion and were happy with them being helped.

Work Environment with lot of fun

A typical day in the office is usually an open-ended discussion. My first priority was always first complete the given task and the important work. I usually start my work at 6:30 pm, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first“. The most interesting part of this job is that there is no ‘typical’ day. One day I would be busy scheduling meetings and the other day I would be helping my colleagues. Maybe the next day I would be busy making presentations for my Managers.

Except for couple of managers, overall the company is very great place to work. Transport, HR and Vp of the company are great people to work. Incentive are very good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credence Resource Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Credence Resource Management with