Credence Resource Management

Credence Resource Management Employee Reviews

India55 reviews

incentiveshiftgoodemployeehourcompanymanagementworking

good place to make incentives

good place to work, but as you get tenured your targets increase and you wont be able to achieve it. They pay for overtime and incentives. Sometimes collections get frustrating.

Pros

incentives, overtime

Cons

targets

Great experience

They has training for a month and a test before they get the employee to the work floor.Nice environment to work.Policies has to be followed strictly.Helpful colleagues and managers

Credence Resource Management insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good workplace

Good company good salary all people are supportive work balance is good but sometime company movement in other processes alltime Often, work takes precedence over everything else in our lives. Our desire to succeed professionally can push us to set aside our own well-being. Creating a harmonious work-life balance or work-life integration is critical, though, to improve not only our physical, emotional and mental well-being, but it’s also important for our career.

Pros

No lunch

Cons

9 hr only

Productive, Revenue Generation, Fun

Competitive, Fun and target oriented. Extra hours of working. 2 mandate saturdays working in a payroll calendar. Cab service is free. Extra care for womens

Pros

Free Cabs

Cons

Sometime need to sit extra hours to achieve targets

Quite unpredictable

Management team is not worried for employees. They just do formalities to ensure that they are not blamed for anti-employee, but that's just a show off. They even ask those to do night jobs who have serious health issues like stent placed after heart operations.

Pros

Fun friday

Cons

Stressful beyond the limits

Work culture is good and transparent

Growth opportunity is good we can apply for IJP after six months and it’s a collection process so we do have opportunities to get unlimited incentives based on our target and other company requirements.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

6 Days working makes you feel exhausted, although it’s 8 hrs shift. It should be 9 hrs, 5 Days working with 2 weekly off.

Good place for early growth

Overall a new company with a really fast rate of growth and is involved in a very unique (Debt Recovery) processes. Is involved with various clients (More than 40) in health and mobility sector.

Pros

Free Transport, All Sunday's and Alternate Saturday offs with on 8 hours shift

Cons

Transport

Good and enough equipments and very competitive work invironment

All over the work culture and the office invironment is fine. Just need more of expansion in office premises and facilities.Also the management system can still improve slots.

Work place help you learn.

Helps in learning and creating opportunities in upgrading your skills in recovery and teaches you a lot about insurance process and emergency services in US of America.

Pros

In house cafeteria

Cons

Bad bathrooms and locker facility

Best place for communication skills

This is a place full of everyday challenges, You need to have strong network to survive in this organisation. Its good to be in a competitive life because you always feel energetic and enthusiastic also looks forward for daily challenges

Pros

Paries, Work Culture

My mistake

This company is Like a time pass spot for college students. Unless you are good with your leads and upper management you cannot grow. Policies of this company is the worst part. During the interview they will emphasize on the part that they have only 8 hours of working however you have to compensate the missing hours by working 2 Saturday's in a month. I was offered 3.80 when I was selected however within 3 months the salary was revised without discussing to 3.42. Transport in this company is pathetic. It's been more than a year now but I still struggle to get my ride back home. And if you are working on Saturday I would recommend you to come self .

Pros

Cafeteria food

Over all good experience

Management has to be improved, over all a good experience, we can learn more about how US Collections work and the state laws and federal laws. Incentives are good.

Workplace culture was good learning environment There was decentralized structure.Manager was helpful and problem solver.Good for fresher Recommended highly

Good place to get a job

Job security and transportation facility is available. Internal Job Posting is Good. HR is really supportive and salary is always on time. Good campus.

Good

Good work environment but very challenging and you have to out do your self everyday to be in the top of your potential and deliver what is required with all your got.

Pathetic work environment

Management is bad. Very poor knowledge. The HR is not so helpful. When I used to work there was no female manager so the female employees had to face a lot of problem in communicating if any issues.

Na

Good Company to work at in Pune. Its a fairly new company which originated in 2014 and is majorly into Collections for All major stages. Collections knowledge is a mandate.

Can crack interview easily manager and everyone are very helpful get to learn new things but need to follow FDCPA rules any violation can led you to risk on job and need to adhere on given scripts or quality people will mark you down which again effect on our incentive and also annual performance One can also apply of IJP according to eligibility

Competitive and unlimited incentives

Excellent company to make good incentives and is very competitive which helps you to learn alot. Management is very co-operative and they treat employees the way you want to be treated.

Cons

8 hours shift

The managment

The managment is good enough but they need to be a lil more employ centric. They need to look at us as humans and not as machines. Yet everytime if the pressure is increased we make sure we get things done meet our targets as of me I do meet them.

Process was good but management is not good

The management is not that good.i have worked for 2 and hlf years but they are not employee centric.the cafeteria food is hprrible and washrooms are so dirty and no tissue paper sometimes.the hr behaviour is not good at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credence Resource Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Credence Resource Management with