Credence Resource Management

Credence Resource Management Management reviews

Clear

Good and enough equipments and very competitive work invironment

All over the work culture and the office invironment is fine. Just need more of expansion in office premises and facilities.Also the management system can still improve slots.

My mistake

This company is Like a time pass spot for college students. Unless you are good with your leads and upper management you cannot grow. Policies of this company is the worst part. During the interview they will emphasize on the part that they have only 8 hours of working however you have to compensate the missing hours by working 2 Saturday's in a month. I was offered 3.80 when I was selected however within 3 months the salary was revised without discussing to 3.42. Transport in this company is pathetic. It's been more than a year now but I still struggle to get my ride back home. And if you are working on Saturday I would recommend you to come self .

Pros

Cafeteria food

Over all good experience

Management has to be improved, over all a good experience, we can learn more about how US Collections work and the state laws and federal laws. Incentives are good.

Pathetic work environment

Management is bad. Very poor knowledge. The HR is not so helpful. When I used to work there was no female manager so the female employees had to face a lot of problem in communicating if any issues.

Competitive and unlimited incentives

Excellent company to make good incentives and is very competitive which helps you to learn alot. Management is very co-operative and they treat employees the way you want to be treated.

Cons

8 hours shift

Process was good but management is not good

The management is not that good.i have worked for 2 and hlf years but they are not employee centric.the cafeteria food is hprrible and washrooms are so dirty and no tissue paper sometimes.the hr behaviour is not good at all

Work in bpo

I worked in credence resource management as an senior AR caller for us provider Rural Metro and American Medical Response to know the status of the claim

It's alright to work here temporarily

I've worked here for almost two years and I can say the management does not do what they say. 8 hour US shift timings. You get alternate Saturdays off depending on your shift

Pros

8 hour shifts

Cons

Alternate Saturday working. Salary might come late once a while and no reasons given

Productive and Fun Workplace with a Pool Table and Board Games

Credence Resource Management was a US based collections company with 10 hrs shift, we learned how to deal with customers with heavy debts and helping them pa their debts easily by having them discounted benefits. Its was and understanding management environment the hardest thing ever faced was with customers those that were annoyed with collections calls. Enjoyable moments were customers were convinced with our suggestion and were happy with them being helped.

Stupid company

The rosy pictures are not so rosy . Unlimited incentives is just a tool to play with employee pshycology . The recruiters actually sucks big time . They dont even see the resume properly and dont know which job role they should give to the new hire .see the resume atleast regarding the skills a person have . Stupid bunch of idiots. There is a terrible doubt on the HR segment .

Pros

No pros

Cons

All are cons

Jobs at Credence Resource Management

See more jobs

Pathetic management. Very biased.no growth

Anyone in need of temporary job should join otherwise no use of joining the company as the people in senior management are not even 12th pass and have aquired positions. Only promote favourite candidates and do not promote talent. No growth opportunities, one should not join keeping in mind long term goal. They have lost more than 8000 employees in 3 years and still manage with 1000+ employees as attrition is on very large scale on all levels

Pros

Nothing as worst company

Cons

Joining itself is worst decision

Good Experience

Credence Resource Management had a good good and mixed work environment and job culture as with almost any good firm. The management was good initially.

Bad Experience

The management is very unorganized and too unreasonable. Always running behind targets. No benefits to employees as such not even basic medical facilities. Just a wellness room to rest that too so dirty and stinks most of the time. No parties, no get togethers. Only collections, collections and collections. Even if u are sick to the core and almost dying, still you have to collect and die. Salary is never credited on time as company doesn't know how many people will leave after getting the salary. Salary is low. Unlimited Incentives is the weapon it uses to hire people. But when people actually want to earn it, the targets are kept so high, that its impossible to earn incentives most of the time...most employees don't earn incentives. I Don't understand where does all the money go that company collects and receives Bonus.. Looks like the management earns unlimited incentives, not the Agents. Very Sad and Disappointing experience..

Pros

Nothing commendable

Cons

Almost everything

good place to work

good place to work but there is too much work pressure , no proper management, pay roll issues, too pressure to work o sunday too . need to improve the cafeteria and food quality

Collection

Good to work Collection agency United States of America's medical collection I worked with Credence Resource Management Pune for one year. Now transport is not available

Credence Resource Management is third party collection company where you can earn lots of incentives if you are hardworking person. It will give you lots of opportunity to grow financially.

Pros

Unlimited incentives

Cons

Not Employee oriented.

Productive and Good Environment....

Productive and Good Environment....its good to work in credence resource management....ind i enjoyed my position and working process in the company...

Pros

free snacks

Cons

short hours

Good company

Good company to work with for fresher good atmosphere for work nice work culture nice HR team good management and they offer good salary for fresher and experience people

Good company but Management is not that good

Good company to work with but few managers are pathetic.Work life balance is also not good as they ask to work 6 days every other week. Few managers are really biased and not employee friendly.

Good place

I am working with credence resource management from its day1, good place, learned lot of good things, little disagree with the salary. Good management.

Good working organisations

Credence Resource Management help people find there true jobs as in earning. I work there since last one year and I am really happy with my job as in, I can earn, have fun sometimes an enjoy alots.

Cons

8hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credence Resource Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Credence Resource Management with

Credence Resource Management Reviews by Location

Learn about Credence Resource Management in popular locations

• Credence Resource Management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?