Credence Resource Management

Credence Resource Management Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Good place for early growth

Overall a new company with a really fast rate of growth and is involved in a very unique (Debt Recovery) processes. Is involved with various clients (More than 40) in health and mobility sector.

Pros

Free Transport, All Sunday's and Alternate Saturday offs with on 8 hours shift

Cons

Transport

Work culture is good and transparent

Growth opportunity is good we can apply for IJP after six months and it’s a collection process so we do have opportunities to get unlimited incentives based on our target and other company requirements.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

6 Days working makes you feel exhausted, although it’s 8 hrs shift. It should be 9 hrs, 5 Days working with 2 weekly off.

Best place for communication skills

This is a place full of everyday challenges, You need to have strong network to survive in this organisation. Its good to be in a competitive life because you always feel energetic and enthusiastic also looks forward for daily challenges

Pros

Paries, Work Culture

My mistake

This company is Like a time pass spot for college students. Unless you are good with your leads and upper management you cannot grow. Policies of this company is the worst part. During the interview they will emphasize on the part that they have only 8 hours of working however you have to compensate the missing hours by working 2 Saturday's in a month. I was offered 3.80 when I was selected however within 3 months the salary was revised without discussing to 3.42. Transport in this company is pathetic. It's been more than a year now but I still struggle to get my ride back home. And if you are working on Saturday I would recommend you to come self .

Pros

Cafeteria food

Cons

Workplace culture was good learning environment There was decentralized structure.Manager was helpful and problem solver.Good for fresher Recommended highly

Good

Good work environment but very challenging and you have to out do your self everyday to be in the top of your potential and deliver what is required with all your got.

Competitive and unlimited incentives

Excellent company to make good incentives and is very competitive which helps you to learn alot. Management is very co-operative and they treat employees the way you want to be treated.

Cons

8 hours shift

The managment

The managment is good enough but they need to be a lil more employ centric. They need to look at us as humans and not as machines. Yet everytime if the pressure is increased we make sure we get things done meet our targets as of me I do meet them.

It's alright to work here temporarily

I've worked here for almost two years and I can say the management does not do what they say. 8 hour US shift timings. You get alternate Saturdays off depending on your shift

Pros

8 hour shifts

Cons

Alternate Saturday working. Salary might come late once a while and no reasons given

Work Environment with lot of fun

A typical day in the office is usually an open-ended discussion. My first priority was always first complete the given task and the important work. I usually start my work at 6:30 pm, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first“. The most interesting part of this job is that there is no ‘typical’ day. One day I would be busy scheduling meetings and the other day I would be helping my colleagues. Maybe the next day I would be busy making presentations for my Managers.

Jobs at Credence Resource Management

See more jobs

productive

good place to work.good environment.entertaining,we used to have parties on thursday.RNR for the one who use to perform excellent.weekend holidays for two days.

Growing

Company is growing however needs to be streamlined in various aspects in order to meet the employee demands and keep them happy. Future us bright though.

Place To Learn

struggling is life nd there is no escape, adherance to work that u r engaged is key to success and trust the outcome which has to be in your own favour.

Pros

shift timings

Cons

breaks

wish this was a brand

lots of this missing... the environment and work culture could have been better with a lot of things organised in a better way.... the leave policy sucks... have to work 6 days on alternate weeks...

Pros

8 hours shift

Cons

6 days working on alternate weeks

Good working environment.Homely feeliing

Its good to work with Credence. It has good working environment gives me homely feeliing. Co workers are very helpful and supportive. Seniorrs are always ready to help and advise Supervisor is also very good.

Pros

Fixed weekly off, Free pickup and drop, Paid for Extra hours and extra day worked

Cons

PIckups too early and drops too late, Very less holidays (May be due to US working)

No growth

Place for the beginners to start their career as freshers in the BPO industry as new organization with fresh start ....different vertical to work with

Good to earn money

If you are a good learner you will always learn new things .The best part is everyday is the new day with new challenges .Work culture always seems to be good and it is always best for the proffesionals

Pros

Free cab service

Credence Resource Management is third party collection company where you can earn lots of incentives if you are hardworking person. It will give you lots of opportunity to grow financially.

Pros

Unlimited incentives

Cons

Not Employee oriented.

Good place to earm quick money

Except the fact that they have pretty bad shift timings everything else seems nice . The home pick and drop facility is the best part . The canteen or cafeteria was not good and peiple were often left starving during their breaks

Pros

Attractive salary packages

Cons

Bad shift timings

Good company but Management is not that good

Good company to work with but few managers are pathetic.Work life balance is also not good as they ask to work 6 days every other week. Few managers are really biased and not employee friendly.

ok ok company

The company is good with an excellent incentive structure but the shift timing there are 2 shifts 6.30 to 2.30 and another one 2.30 to 10.30 which is a graveyard shift and you dont get first shift cause its already full and u have to work 2 saturdays in 1 month and those sat shift timings are 8.30 to 4.30 fixed.well rest is okay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credence Resource Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Credence Resource Management with

Credence Resource Management Reviews by Location

Learn about Credence Resource Management in popular locations

• Credence Resource Management
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?