Credit Suisse

India271 reviews

Found 271 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,652 reviews
creditbalancecultureindiastakeholderbankingliferisk

Good company

CS is a good company, you will find loads of opportunities within the bank if you have good contacts. Pay is good but yearly hike this year is questionable even the bonus.

Productive and fun place to work with inclusive colleagues

Productive and fun place to work with inclusive colleagues. Work from home and hybrid work opportunities with plenty of networking opportunities to connect with fellow mates.

Credit Suisse insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

Best company for employees

I love credit Suisse. Very supportive to employees development while working and lot of new things for learning and best banking and finance company in Europe......

Pros

Very much supportive

Good Pay structure

I enjoy every day of work at Credit Suisse. Even during the times of uncertainty, our CEO managed to calm nerves of the employees as well as the Top management

Good work culture

old technologies.slow paced.better communication within teams.management has to improved and should take responsibility from start. This will help employees.

Effective professional environment

It was a new experience as people were quite professional .Work was good but people were not friendly as there is quite a professional setup.Pay was really good as compared with peers.

hectic

Too hectic company. No sense of timing. Very stiff competition. Wont recommend for anyone to do the job. Rather go for the other IBs which offer altogether difference experience

Not a great learning curve and promotions are slow

Okayish place to start your career. Work is repetitive and career progression is slow. People are quite friendly to work with and majority of them are extremely collaborative as well.

Productive and competitive

A good place to work and gain visibility. Promotions are largely dependent on the contribution you make to the organisation. Good leaves and compensation policies. God transport facilities.

Good Company

Pros:Good companyGood work life balanceExpected salary on JoiningCons:Slow growthPromotion opportunities restricted in technologyAverage increment

Good place

Co-operative environment, fun at work and inclusion. Good management and work life balance.Industry standard Compensation and lot of focus on internal mobility

Nice Company

Nice company to be I cherish my every moment with organization.My Mgr and colleagues are supportive.But staying long is not advisable.Favoritism is here and can be easily witnessed in appraisals,promotions.

Pros

work, brand, compensation, culture

Cons

hike

Na

Overall the company is good but their is no work life balance,There is no proper work timings.Most of the people does not even help when we need some knowledge.Salary is not upto mark. They pay us less and want us to work for more hours.

Very good

Infrastructure is very good,People around are pro if not they will become pro with the work culture, very vast scope of learning and growth, was really happy while working for credit Suisse

Rigid and over competitive atmosphere

Worst management Process is not streamlined only good thing about CS is compensation Management has no knowledge about ground level issues Performance bonus Good increment

Pros

compensation

Cons

management

I reviewed all are fine

As I worked in cognizant for 2.9 years.. I will looking for a job change because my process is winding up.. so before winding up.. I am looking for a job change..

Good place to start your first job

It was a good and enriching experience overall. Great culture and good work life balance. Pay is less compared to the industry standards and can be improved

Pros

Work life balance, Culture

Cons

Pay

Excellent place to work

Its an excellent place to start your career after you have completed your education, Managers are very friendly. Ample opportunities to learn and grow.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

Stressful work

Work/Life Balance is maintained in this company and the smart working really helps you to keep you relaxed and unstressful. Also job culture is amazing.

Zero Transparency, Group Politics

Credit Suisse has zero transparency. The feedback mechanism is poor. The HR has very little to no fair play and the department is strongly driven by businesses with biases. Growth opportunities are limited to favoured. And the flat hierarchy barely gives you enough opportunities to grow vertically. Overall, it is only a big brand name from the past with zero values in practise and only limited to posters.

A Typical Swiss Bank

Working at CS is very good experience. The European bank culture is a little slow paced when compared to US or Japanese banks. You enjoy a great work life balance and many over the salary perks. You encouraged to collaborate and innovate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Suisse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Credit Suisse with

• Credit Suisse
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?