Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse Employee Reviews

Worst management Process is not streamlined only good thing about CS is compensation Management has no knowledge about ground level issues Performance bonus Good increment
Pros
compensation
Cons
management
As I worked in cognizant for 2.9 years.. I will looking for a job change because my process is winding up.. so before winding up.. I am looking for a job change..
It was a good and enriching experience overall. Great culture and good work life balance. Pay is less compared to the industry standards and can be improved
Pros
Work life balance, Culture
Cons
Pay
Its an excellent place to start your career after you have completed your education, Managers are very friendly. Ample opportunities to learn and grow.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Stressful work
Work/Life Balance is maintained in this company and the smart working really helps you to keep you relaxed and unstressful. Also job culture is amazing.
Credit Suisse has zero transparency. The feedback mechanism is poor. The HR has very little to no fair play and the department is strongly driven by businesses with biases. Growth opportunities are limited to favoured. And the flat hierarchy barely gives you enough opportunities to grow vertically. Overall, it is only a big brand name from the past with zero values in practise and only limited to posters.
Working at CS is very good experience. The European bank culture is a little slow paced when compared to US or Japanese banks. You enjoy a great work life balance and many over the salary perks. You encouraged to collaborate and innovate.
Here was less payment against work, Job culture is cheap for third party vendors. Haven't open culture work. No increments after 1 years of work.. Not yet get clearance after reg.,
The company is good and fun place to work. The infrastructure is one of the best in the industry and hence the environment inside the office feels great.
Technology Learning is satisfactory. Competitive Work Culture. Typical day at work is be more engaging and timelines are strictly followed. Also satisfactory thing is Technology learning.
A great learning experience from the Company culture and the opportunities available. Internal mobility options are fair and overall work culture at the Company has a proper work life balance
It is a very good place to learn and earn and one who is really passionate about finance must try applying for Credit Suisse. I highly recommend CS to those who are really passionate about finance.
- The environment is quite entrepreneurial for teams in Mumbai. - Lots of Knowledge Sharing Sessions are organized and employees are encouraged to participate. - The work life balance is good. - One can work from home when required. - Good paid leave structure. - Team parties once every quarter on an average.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Average Salary
Credit Suisse is good company to work if you are looking for work-life balance. However, if you are ambitious and want to grow at fast pace, it will be difficult to move up the hierarchy in CS especially in IT departments.
I'm from TCS client Credit Suisse. Company is Good because of this idiot bloody full supervisor we cannot survive Not at good all politics, we should be good with supervisor, We have lick there shoes. This is the respect we get here, the people who work promptly they don't get Good hike, persons who lick supervisor or TL shoes they get good hike. here
The company gives equal opportunity to all its employees. The management team is pretty supportive and the work culture is quiet collaborative. Everyone gets to provide their inputs in meetings.
The work at Credit Suisse's Model Risk Management makes you work on a variety of projects and gives you an independent hand at doing the whole project. You can learn a lot and enhance your understanding of whichever asset class you're given. Quite good for freshers.
Pros
Flexible Work Timings
Cons
No travel, Does not have many team outings on team budget
I have been working at CS since a few years now in Market Risk management , the work life balance is good but the salaries for the same are lower compared to peer IBs. The outlook for market risk Mumbai has recently detoriarated (end of 2019), I would suggest to be cautious n consider other options since growth n promotion opportunities are very very limited n challenging limit vvvvvvwouldbebebbevecvery chsllen
Decent salary and other facilities , competitive working culture, great projects, tight deadlines, office politics depends on project, good learning opportunities.
Very relaxed and good atmosphere. Bosses are very helpful and I would highly recommend anyone. I have learned a lot in my early career in life. Well compensated
CS serve clients through three regionally focused divisions: Swiss Universal Bank, International Wealth Management and Asia Pacific. These regional businesses are supported by two other divisions specializing in investment banking capabilities: Global Markets and Investment Banking & Capital Markets.
  1. Employee Reviews