Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse Employee Reviews

India257 reviews

Found 257 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,589 reviews

Nice Company

Nice company to be I cherish my every moment with organization.My Mgr and colleagues are supportive.But staying long is not advisable.Favoritism is here and can be easily witnessed in appraisals,promotions.

Pros

work, brand, compensation, culture

Cons

hike

Good place

Co-operative environment, fun at work and inclusion. Good management and work life balance.Industry standard Compensation and lot of focus on internal mobility

Na

Overall the company is good but their is no work life balance,There is no proper work timings.Most of the people does not even help when we need some knowledge.Salary is not upto mark. They pay us less and want us to work for more hours.

Very good

Infrastructure is very good,People around are pro if not they will become pro with the work culture, very vast scope of learning and growth, was really happy while working for credit Suisse

Rigid and over competitive atmosphere

Worst management Process is not streamlined only good thing about CS is compensation Management has no knowledge about ground level issues Performance bonus Good increment

Pros

compensation

Cons

management

I reviewed all are fine

As I worked in cognizant for 2.9 years.. I will looking for a job change because my process is winding up.. so before winding up.. I am looking for a job change..

Good place to start your first job

It was a good and enriching experience overall. Great culture and good work life balance. Pay is less compared to the industry standards and can be improved

Pros

Work life balance, Culture

Cons

Pay

Excellent place to work

Its an excellent place to start your career after you have completed your education, Managers are very friendly. Ample opportunities to learn and grow.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

Stressful work

Work/Life Balance is maintained in this company and the smart working really helps you to keep you relaxed and unstressful. Also job culture is amazing.

Zero Transparency, Group Politics

Credit Suisse has zero transparency. The feedback mechanism is poor. The HR has very little to no fair play and the department is strongly driven by businesses with biases. Growth opportunities are limited to favoured. And the flat hierarchy barely gives you enough opportunities to grow vertically. Overall, it is only a big brand name from the past with zero values in practise and only limited to posters.

A Typical Swiss Bank

Working at CS is very good experience. The European bank culture is a little slow paced when compared to US or Japanese banks. You enjoy a great work life balance and many over the salary perks. You encouraged to collaborate and innovate.

3rd party contract for maintenance

Here was less payment against work, Job culture is cheap for third party vendors. Haven't open culture work. No increments after 1 years of work.. Not yet get clearance after reg.,

Collaborative and Relaxed place to work

The company is good and fun place to work. The infrastructure is one of the best in the industry and hence the environment inside the office feels great.

Informative

Technology Learning is satisfactory. Competitive Work Culture. Typical day at work is be more engaging and timelines are strictly followed. Also satisfactory thing is Technology learning.

Productive workspace

A great learning experience from the Company culture and the opportunities available. Internal mobility options are fair and overall work culture at the Company has a proper work life balance

Place to earn while you learn.

It is a very good place to learn and earn and one who is really passionate about finance must try applying for Credit Suisse. I highly recommend CS to those who are really passionate about finance.

- The environment is quite entrepreneurial for teams in Mumbai. - Lots of Knowledge Sharing Sessions are organized and employees are encouraged to participate. - The work life balance is good. - One can work from home when required. - Good paid leave structure. - Team parties once every quarter on an average.

Pros

Great culture

Cons

Average Salary

Credit Suisse is good company to work if you are looking for work-life balance. However, if you are ambitious and want to grow at fast pace, it will be difficult to move up the hierarchy in CS especially in IT departments.

It was worst

I'm from TCS client Credit Suisse. Company is Good because of this idiot bloody full supervisor we cannot survive Not at good all politics, we should be good with supervisor, We have lick there shoes. This is the respect we get here, the people who work promptly they don't get Good hike, persons who lick supervisor or TL shoes they get good hike. here

Great workplace and lots of learning opportunity

The company gives equal opportunity to all its employees. The management team is pretty supportive and the work culture is quiet collaborative. Everyone gets to provide their inputs in meetings.

Good place to learn and gain exposure, bad compensation if you're in India especially

The work at Credit Suisse's Model Risk Management makes you work on a variety of projects and gives you an independent hand at doing the whole project. You can learn a lot and enhance your understanding of whichever asset class you're given. Quite good for freshers.

Pros

Flexible Work Timings

Cons

No travel, Does not have many team outings on team budget

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Suisse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Credit Suisse with