Creed Infotech Pvt Ltd

Creed Infotech Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Creed is good place to work . Supportive Management and good work culture . Nature of work is very good . I have spent good 3 years with creed and learned so much .
The most amazing and typical day I had was my first day at Creed. As I was already talkative and outspoken by nature I didn't found much difficulties in interacting to new clients. We were only 15 people in group when I initially joined Creed so management was in developing phase and was looking forward for a firm team which could handle their process. The best part I liked about Creed is its friendly environment between management and its employees which encouraged me completing all my targets with ease without any pressure. The hardest part is the peak season which use to come during winters as the business slows down and targets were difficult to met due to extreme weather conditions. The best part of my job was I was satisfied with what I was doing as I always love to deal with people of different diversities. Making good customer relations helped me out in getting better work opportunities and deals in Creed.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Salary was not up to my satisfaction
A lot of learning with fun,friendly co workers and a homely environment along with professionalism.
Pros
Free meals provided
Cons
Long working hours