Crescendo Global

Crescendo Global Employee Reviews

India88 reviews

Amazing work experience

The work day is full of new amazing learning opprtunities.we have been learning every day.culture of place is verygood and ambience of place is very good

A lot of learnings we getting everyday

From our respective team leaders, we are blessed to learn so many new things every day which helps in our professional as well as personal growth. As a fresher, i have seen so many changes in myself the day i have joined crescendo.

Pros

Fun Fridays

Cons

Less time for lunch break

Crescendo Global insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Productive and Employee friendly

An employee friendly organization who invest in their employees and follows the great work environment along with fun activities. A great place to work in.

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

Nothing as such

Crescendo Global has positive Work Culture and also helpful for new learning to expand knowledge. Social Outing with team helps for better connection with all the members of Team

Pros

Positive Environment

Cons

Long working hours

Good Culture

1. The organisation is an excellent place to work for those who are energetic and eager.2. The work climate is cheerful, and everyone is courteous to each other.3. There isn't any undue stress. Get your work done, and you'll be OK.

Fabulous work environment

The work environment here at Crescendo global is very good and relaxed. The employees are very supportive and I must say they all have been at a position I am at and this makes us feel connected at every level. I love my work and am always excited to come for work every day.

The companies environment is fun Integrated people are resilient and excellent in there work, innovation and teamwork is in everything at crescendo.

A typical day in work consist of setting up daily goal, working on it and following up what has been done at the end of the day.Learnings are constant when you are working here in crescendo.Management is efficient and effectiveHardest part of the work is keeping patience.Most enjoyable part is learning with every step of work.

Great Work Culture

Crescendo global is a great company to work with culture and environment is really good. Inductions and trainings are good standard and nicely structured. The motivation keeps you in high spirits. Very few places where your handwork is acknowledged and appreciated so often.

Pros

Professionalism

Cons

Nothing as of now

Workplace is fabulous.

I'm happy with my current job and my teammates are very helpful, they always motivates me to accept daily challenges to grow in my career. Work culture is excellent and everyone is supportive. There is a lot to learn from everyone in organiization.

Supportive, motivated and goal oriented

We need to work approximately 8-9 hours daily from monday to friday, saturday (half day). Whole day we stay productive and had coffee whenever needed.

Pros

Celebrations are there when someone completes their targets or a festival is there.

Cons

Nothing as of now.

Good place to work. Good enviornment

Great company to start your career with. Great people around with positive eniviornment. Everyone in here is very suportive . Great career exposure with lots of experience related to whatever you opt. For

Pros

Positive eniviornment

Productive and positive workplace

My workplace is really fun, every time it gives me a lot of energy to accomplish my goals, The work culture here is so astonishing, feels very motivated and connected here. Hope to have a rapid career growth here at Crescendo Global

Best company in ludhiana, Positive environment, Professional work culture.Crescendo Global is a great company to work with. Culture and environment is very professional. you will enjoy working over their.

Pros

Lunch, coffee Break, Festival celebration

Cons

Long Hours

Great work. Great set of folks to be around!!

The motivation here is immense which keeps you in high spirits. Very few places where your handwork is acknowledged and appreciated so often. There is absolutely so much to learn from. What tops it all is the feeling of belongingness that drills down from the top mgt.

Pros

Professionalism

Progressive and Competitive

Crescendo Global is a specialist leadership hiring firm. It is THE BEST consulting firm which has growth to a large extend in short period of time. I would highly recommend this organization for new aspirants as well as experienced Recruiters. Crescendo caters only to multinational clients.

Pros

Has extensive and effective Induction program

Cons

Long hour

Pure Corporate Culture with Lots of Fun

Its a company of great personalities , great leaders. Here self development is a key they transform leaders. World class infrastructure world class culture. Better understanding of talent , its an excellent team to work with. Working at Crescendo is not just a job its a lifestyle.Great leaders come from great teams and great companies. Excellent leadership team with great mindsets across all domains. Better understanding of the work they are doing. Teamwork is a key to success here in CrescendoI transformed like anything i can see myself a better individual professionally as well as personally.The crazy floor here its full of Buzz and motivation.

Pros

Refreshing Coffee, Fun activities, Outings. Infrastructure, Culture, Teamwork, Self Development

Productive and Fun work place

Crescendo Global is a great company to work with. Culture and environment is really good. Inductions and trainings are of good standards and nicely structured . They have good internal growths and incentive plans. Overall good experience to work.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Productive and Fun workplace

At Crescendo Global my day starts with catch up with MD, where we review and discuss the daily workings. As i am continually working with finance teams of different entities, it is always learning in terms of taxation, laws and their culture.Management at Crescendo Global is cooperative and provides us the opportunity to expand our strength areas and to work upon our weakness.Hardest part of my job is to chase people from different backgrounds in order to accomplish my task.I enjoy the culture most at Crescendo Global.

Pros

Casual Fun Friday

Productive and fun workplace

The working culture here in great and equal opportunities for learning are given to each and every employee. This place is full of young talent and people worki g here are very cooperative and always ready to help.

employee centric work approach

the work culture is amazing and meritocratic. A quick catch up with your colleagues at cafeteria at the beginning of the day makes it a good way to start your day . set up meetings and review meets makes it planned and productive day at work. company ensures that the employees enjoy the work done by providing all the required facilities.

Pros

beautiful cafeteria to relax

Great Team, Great Work Culture

Crescendo Global is a team of highly driven individuals who strive to do their best when it comes to work. It gives you a sense of pride working with such confident and smart workforce.

Pros

Great Work Culture, Very Considerate Management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crescendo Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Crescendo Global with