CRISIL

Analyst24 reviews
India24 reviews

ratingorganisationbalancesalaryexposureanalyticaltiminganalyst

Fun workplace

Flexible hours, work life balance, work culture is good, management listen to your ideas and opinions, upskilling of technical knowledge is also done.

Good company to work with. Highly recommended. Good management and coworkers. Friendly environment and lots of opportunities to learn and grow profes.

CRISIL insights

• Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good work life balance

Work is really good. Fast paced and good learning curve. Good learning between teams. Front end job an extra bonus. Only constrain that will remain is the compensation.

Excellent Company to work in

CRISIL provides very friendly work culture along with flexible working hours. Management is very proficient in its work and understand need of every individual.

Good Comapany

Good company to start with. I joined in 2018 from my campus directly in GR&A team. After 1 year I joined Ratings department. For me the journey was full of excitement and good learning.

Work life balance

Crisil pay you good salary. The work life balance at crisil is quite great. They give you the option to work from home on the days when there are some issue. There is job security.

Good Learning

It was a good learning experience. My role was fluid as I often helped in projects outside my key domain. The team was helpful and it involved travelling. I also got to meet clients which always adds to your experience. Sometimes work would get hectic but was ok overall.

Efficient and Productive Working

At Crisil it was always exciting everyday at work. Either I learn something new or teach something to someone. I have learned a lot in Crisil and also elaborate and improved my Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills a lot. Crisil has given me the opportunity work going beyond the limitation of my designation and work boundaries due to which I have learn how to manage the workflow and team.

Good brand and work

Functional Areas : Market Research & Analysis for Investment Banks (Current Bank – Nomura) -Conducting Market Research and Analysis across 100+ Financial Products, 5 Sectors, across 1400+ Institutional Client for 6 Regions for the Top Global Investment Banks. -Carryout detailed Revenue analysis with Respect to the Financial Products, Institutional Clients and 6 Regions. -Providing the Investment Banks (IBs) with various analysis through Quantitative Models like : -Wallets :- The Spending Capacity of the Institutional Clients of the Investment Banks. -Ranks :- The Rank Bucket/ Absolute Ranks, that they hold for particular Product in a Region -GAP :- The estimated additional revenue that they need to generate in order to improve their rank and position in the market. -SoW :- Share of Wallet, it is the percentage contribution that the Investment bank has for particular Product in a Region compared to other banks. -Through this Analysis representation, helps the Investment Banks to understand there the Performance and benchmarks with respect to other banks, which further assist in identifying business opportunity, formation of strategy & Focus Area.

Productive and Excellent Work Culture

An amazing place to have a work life balance. The work culture is best amongst rest. The only drawback is salary part, it's the bad paymaster in industry. Flexible and they believe in enhancing the skill set of employees.

Pros

Flexible, work culture, work life balance

Cons

Bad paymaster

Nice Place

Very less chance of career advancement. Very low salary.No quality work. Management has no quant skills. A very sad place to learn. Only +ve point is work life balance

Good Work Enviroment

Good work environment and good salary benefits. problem with the job security its project base employment. Do not work with SME department of Crisil.

Lively work culture

Take care of all employee needs, good work culture, extremely professional, Job security,good salary hikes,good management.ITs good overall working with this company

Pros

Lively

Cons

Exposure

Overall Review

CRISIL was my first job after completing my MBA. It was a good organisation to work with overall. But it too had some pros and cons like every organisation has. The main reason for leaving CRISIL was to enter the actuarial field.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Hectic last week, comparatively very less work in first 2 weeks

Fantastic place to earn learn and grow

A perfect place to start your career and grow. Like many other places there is a little bit of politics but the place is an amazing platform to learn and grow if you perform. Performance pays suits aptly for CRISIL Ltd.

Pros

Brilliant canteen, play area, Gym, drop facilities when delayed, Team work, helpful colleagues

Cons

Long working hours but enjoyable as work life balance is brilliant

Work life balance at its maximum

I found crisil as very good place to work with. We had balanced work life atmosphere. Plus its not the company you choose or leave its the manager who makes full impression of your company in your mind. for me my Manger was mentor. I appreciate that we still have such managers

excellent organisation

you have ample scope for growth, has both domestic and international operations, compensation, work culture fairly good for the brand value.

Pros

well known banking institution

Cons

hectic work

Productivr

Good company to work for good work culture nice breakfast weekend off no work life balance bad management good learning

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Working hoursl

It is an enriching work environment to work .Colleagues are very knowledgeable and supportive .It was a nice experience to work .Work life balance is a problem ,

Crisil was a good learning expirence

All about securtization. I you to trrain people about the process. Had improved lot of business rules and improved the process

Work place where work and fun both goes hand in hand.

Learned:- -Management skills,MIS,Research, Ratios, etc. Management:- -Company's Management is good but when it comes down the ladder the management is not upto the mark. Co-workers:- -Co workers are really friendly in nature, its same not only in one department but its across the Crisil Enjoyable part of the Job:- - Client management, Tight Deliverables, Culture, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRISIL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CRISIL with