CRISIL LIMITED logo
CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Strong focus on work quality, people's skillset growth, client relationship

Across divisions, CRISIL always has a strong focus on work quality which is achieved through continuous learning and development opportunities for improving team's skillsets. Good rewards and recognition policy that covers majority of the teams. Work/Life balance is a bit difficult to manage.

Pros

People focused policies, fun work environment, excellent colleagues

Cons

Not great in pay/hikes, work/life balance

Fantastic work place and treating the employees are as like king.

A wonderful workplace with international work atmosphere and intelligent colleagues with a positive attitude and helping mind always. Great team managers and a great place for career enhancement.

About Crisil,

"CRISIL - An S&P Global Company" is a research and analytics organisation that provides data source, ratings and solutions to the different types of organizations.

It was a wonderful unique experience working with Crisil especially in the SME and the Real Estate sector knowing about the clients in that sector understanding their business and rating them.

Nice Place

Very less chance of career advancement. Very low salary.No quality work. Management has no quant skills. A very sad place to learn. Only +ve point is work life balance

Productive and fun at workplace

I feel communication is the one of the important factors, that help in solving problems. I got to understand about the project and people's management .

An investment banking -Rating company

A great organisation that evolved very quickly . Started as Irevna a research unit of Crisil and got merged with CRISIL , popular across the globe. Hired almost 40- 100 candidates a month . All employees are from Tier 1 and tier 2 colleges and rankers. A very highly sophisticated and intellectual environment.Very challenging to get the best in large numbers. Loved every bit of working with them .

No micro management, full freedom with self motivation

Best company to work with. Self motivativated. Nice environment with supporting management. Full freedom of work. Best motivation environment. Should work in this company.

Flexible and Fun Workplace

Though my experience with CRISIL has been limited, the experience has been great. My Job typically involves management of database and working for business needs. Most of my work is on co-ordination and management of work to meet timely deliverable by the business. I worked for a specific client managing their internal compliance policies. I was solely responsible for management of associate database and preparation of reports as per client specific requirements. I worked closely with IT,IS and client team and be the SPOC to arrive at the best common solutions. One of the best thing about CRISIL is their flexibility that is provided to employees which in turn encourages them to give in more to the business.

Place to increase our knowledge and motivation

Nice platform to work. Place to furnish our career growth.. Lots of motivation and encouragement is given by the officials.. Target achievements are important.

Pros

Free snacks

Productive and Encouraging

Good Career growth and great work culture; good team; Approachable management; challenging work environment; fun culture; regular sports activities, e.g., chess, ping pong table

A great place to start the career

A great place to start career. Steep learning curve initially. Super demographics, a lot of young minds at work leaving to an enthusiastic work environment.

Nil

Crisil has been a great place to work - it pushes you beyond your limits and helps you find your strengths. It provides great learning opportunities by leveraging the client relationship.

Fun at Work

Crisil is a great company if you are at the start of your career. You will love the culture and there are numerous opportunities to learn. The only issue could be low salary.

Pros

Culture, Work life balance

Cons

Salary

Lot of learning and fun to work

Learning Managerial skills Organisation culture Good team Good atmosphere for working adjustable time for working working in this company has given a broad level of knowledge on the market, valuation models and about global techniques on valuation

Pros

adjustable time for working

Cons

work life balance

Good learning experience

Work load at times is pretty high other times it's pretty light. Learning has been the best. Be it from training, seniors, or self. The hardest part of the job is to deal with onshore clients

Pros

Good quality of work, support from seniors

Cons

Pay is very less

independant and joyfull

A nice company to work independently and have fun, co-workers are very nice to mingle. management wise good when compare to market.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

salary when compare to market standard

Model validation analyst

• I have good exposure in model monitoring/validation of (retail) credit risk models. • I have performed tasks required for retail credit risk model monitoring and validation using SAS. • I also have used SAS in retail credit risk model development apart from general reporting tasks. • I would rate my SAS exposure as an intermediate user. I have 7+ years in using SAS in performing many analytical tasks. • I am well versed with econometric techniques used in analytics/modeling.

Conducive work environment

I have learnt many things like Working with people, proper coordination and control over the workflow, MS-Excel, Domain knowledge etc. Management is really nice as they always think about their employees. My co-workers are nice though they are new at this role but they are quickly grabbing and its fun working with them. I have a very demanding client so need to push up a little every now and then. I love resolving the queries of my colleagues.

Pros

Healthy work environment, Useful trainings at regular intervals, free night drop facility

Cons

No work life balance

Semi- Productive

Work is very fine, we may have nice speech with MD, Higher level executives of the Clients.through this I improved my communication skill. Most of the time became unproductive due to traveling from one Client place to another, may be same day, it will get irritated

Fun at Workplace & Flexible Timings

Its fun to work with people here. I have learned Multitasking and earned confidence as a team player. I have realized many of my good as well bad qualities and tried to correct them to be a better professional.

Pros

Flexible Timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRISIL LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CRISIL LIMITED with