CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra150 reviews

Learning-oriented, good starter company

Learning-oriented, good starter company. Accomodating people mostly, can get hectic at times. Pay structure is not the best, constrained by having Indian clients.

Productive place

Pays less but work is good. Lots of learning opportunities. Time bound activities. Less time to do a lot of work. Slow moving heirarchy. Okish otherwise.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Great experience i have while working.As a retainer there will be a bit of difficulty around Loss of pay if u take leaves but its been adjusted in you monthly pay out.

Great workplace, Fascinating work, Good People

Mostly positive experience all around. Great opportunities to learn and a wonderful office environment with encouraging colleagues and strong corporate culture. HR practices could use some improvement, and the pay scale is on the lower side, which can cause a higher turnover than would otherwise be seen. Can be a great step in a career in credit, particularly due to its stellar reputation in capital markets.

Pros

Positive brand image, great learning environment, great office space and location

Cons

Periods of crunch, lower pay

Excellent company to be with. Long association would be fruitful. Management and team members were really motivating and participative. I will recommend this to any friends of mine.

Pros

Perfect working hours.Cool environment.Helpful colleagues.Spacious workplace.Cooperative human resources department.Working with CRISIL was a great time.

Productive but stressful work culture

You will always feel stress everyday. All the facilities to employees are restricted due to third party payroll. Canteen is good, you can get almost everything from one of the best chefs

Pros

Name of the company will improve your resume strenght.

Cons

Long Hours & Stressfull work culture

Not very good work culture

Lot of politics in the workplace, lot of micro management, you get to work with extremely great minds but retention of employees is not given importance hence they lose out on valuable talent

Domestic Research business is under pressure

Life in domestic research business is stressful and growth in career uncertain. One has to pander to the ego of the Directors to grow. There is no clarity in the vision of the business head.

Good place

It was very productive with a group of editors working on reports filed by the analysts. It was also interactive as the editors can check the authenticity and doubts anytime with the writing team

Good Comapany

Good company to start with. I joined in 2018 from my campus directly in GR&A team. After 1 year I joined Ratings department. For me the journey was full of excitement and good learning.

Work life balance

Crisil pay you good salary. The work life balance at crisil is quite great. They give you the option to work from home on the days when there are some issue. There is job security.

fun work place

good place to work, working culture is good, salary is good. Prmotions are Stagnant at senior levels, due to flat hierarchy i.e. after manger, postion is associate director. Since Directors dont resign, it become difficult from future perspective.

Relaxed with learning

my day at work was very relaxed... because we were given enough time to work on the project that was assigned. Working with crisil was the best feeling

Good place to work with no future and Growth

A good place to work with no future and Growth. Since I was there as a field engineer, I wouldn't be able to provide Crisil's actual review. overall good experience.

The Culture is good, The salary is average.

The culture is good, the salary would be more competitive. The kind of work you do depends on the department you join. Opportunities for growth is great.

Co operative and learning environment

Worked with a helpful and co operative team environment Management and HR was helpful enough in terms of providing leaves, salary issues and clarity in any other topic

Good Learning

It was a good learning experience. My role was fluid as I often helped in projects outside my key domain. The team was helpful and it involved travelling. I also got to meet clients which always adds to your experience. Sometimes work would get hectic but was ok overall.

best co.

the management has an open approach and it is very much great to work here. work culture is awesome here. the best organization and the work culture is awesome

Work with fun

They have good Work-Life Balance Salary/Benefits:- Best salary package with bonus as well. Job Security/Advancement - They have job security Management - Management is good.

Efficient and Productive Working

At Crisil it was always exciting everyday at work. Either I learn something new or teach something to someone. I have learned a lot in Crisil and also elaborate and improved my Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills a lot. Crisil has given me the opportunity work going beyond the limitation of my designation and work boundaries due to which I have learn how to manage the workflow and team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRISIL LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CRISIL LIMITED with