CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews for Business Development Officer

Business Development Officer33 reviews
India33 reviews

Awesome

If Government didn't stop the Msme scheme I might be very successful in my profession .Safe place to work good work life balance .Lot of Business opportunity came to know by me .

Pros

Great incentive structure

Cons

Travel allowance was not given

Overall good

Company and job profile is good. But cost wise it is not customer friendly. Company fail to give competitive charges to the customers. Salary also very less comparatively other rating companies.

Professional

Satisfied,nice work culture, growth is not good but job security 100%if you are a good achiever in sales profile. I Will recommend this company to friends.

Pros

Job security

Cons

No growth

Place to increase our knowledge and motivation

Nice platform to work. Place to furnish our career growth.. Lots of motivation and encouragement is given by the officials.. Target achievements are important.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Best Place to start career.

Best place to enhance skill sets. I have started my career here in year of May 2016, it's been more than a year, have learned lot of market analysis. and analytical skills. Excellent working environment, and supportive superiors.

Working as a BDO and marketing the product of the company

Day today field work selling of companies product. Providing credit rating to the clients for their financial benefits, concentrating only on industries. Travelling in and around Trichy district

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Good rating industry

The company hire through out sourcing,... Not the direct company pay roll..... work place culture is good.... There is no any certainty for company pay roll......

Good place for work

Nice company culture salary given at time incentives plan good. But this time company product no need in market. Because it's a government subcidies product

Pros

no lunch

Cons

Long hour

working in crisil limited its my most enjoyable part of my life

In crisil limited its all about friendly work environment..I learned lots of things in crisil limited.the management is superb and upper level management response and nature is also very good..

Work as a sales executive

Healthy environment. Good workplace nice team and team leaders. Management is very good. Good technical support. Huge client tale. First job and learned many more things.

Jobs at CRISIL LIMITED

Business Development Officer positions
See more jobs

Crisil A place to Llearn

Had a great office location with lot of amenities available in the office only. Was appointed as a Business Development Officer. Where I was able to learn the corporate life in the business sector. Had an opportunity to work with high level department in the organisation.

Fun to work here

Great organisation to learn, Managers and colleague are best in the industry. The pay structure is low but incentive structure is good. But the work pressure is high.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

Work Pressure

Good workplace

supportive management , supportive co-workers , team spirit , targets , learned about how to manage or deal with customers effectively.

Management Standards

Management Standards is the best company I have ever worked for. They value their employees & do whatever it takes to keep the culture a family vibe. The compensation is amazing, and there is plenty of opportunity for growth. The only reason I would leave is to move to a different area.

Pros

Salary growth

Cons

Good Management

Fresher

It was not A good experience in CRISIL as it is a sales job i havent learned anything there.so as a finance fresher i am looking for a change ,i m looking for a job in finance role where i would able learn more nd develop more knowledge in finance.

Pros

less work hours

Cons

bad culture

Marketing officer

Bank loan rating of clients all over Northeast India. Have to visit banks and CA for client leads and have to convince clients for crisil rating.

Learning experiance through senior is very good

Recruiting manpower through off-roll. No planning for retaining employee in the Organization. fully business oriented.

Pros

Flexible job timing

Cons

No Training provided to employee

Productive and fun place

company is very good. Their support is amazing. no work load precess. our senior person is support very well. they come with us for meeting a teach very well to me. i lots of learn from this organization

Very supportive management

An excellent environment at work place with very supportive superiors and subordinates. The toughest part was commuting to the office n from there on wards for various meetings as it was in an odd location where local transport was a big time trouble.

Good company to start your carrier, good place to learn

Good company to start your carrier, good place to learn but maybe people will not satisfy by package they are offering otherwise one of the nice work culture and learning environment

Pros

many chances to learn corporate culture nad working.

Cons

Salary pakage will be quite less.

good for learning

A place to expolre yourself. you will learn many things and the management is fantastic. one can enjoy the flexiblity while work with crisil.

Pros

flexiblity

Cons

continuously change in work culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRISIL LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CRISIL LIMITED with

• CRISIL LIMITED
  • Business Development Officer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?