CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews for Research Analyst

Every Wednesday we play music to relieve our work pressure and every Friday we have games so that every one could be involved and skills like team building would be increased.
is a global, award-winning team providing insights and analysis to its clients throughout the world. translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. come together with a wide variety of skills and backgrounds to create talented teams of problem-solvers
Good work environment with helpful people. good work life balance and job satisfaction. management is good and is willing to listen to you in case of any trouble.
Great learning environment and huge opportunity to learn. All the rules and process are in employees favor which not only helps the employee to grow at a personal level but also nourishes employees analytical point.
Good work life balance. Howvere, company lacks vision for the Research department. High disparity of salary between a Tier ! college employee and others. There is no difference in output though. Rather, I have faced many instances where the output quality was not good for such employees. People staying for long are appreciated while people managing their time at work and home are ridiculed for doing less work
Pros
Good cafeteria. Lot of food variety
Cons
Long long hours sometimes
Good variables compensation Poor work life balance Average senior management Good place to start career as a fresher Monotonous work
Learning Managerial skills Organisation culture Good team Good atmosphere for working adjustable time for working working in this company has given a broad level of knowledge on the market, valuation models and about global techniques on valuation
Pros
adjustable time for working
Cons
work life balance
I have worked for 2 and half years.I didn't find anything positive about working here.Too much office politics in Pune sez office.
Pros
Just a Brand Name
Cons
Office politics, bad work culture
A nice company to work independently and have fun, co-workers are very nice to mingle. management wise good when compare to market.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
salary when compare to market standard
I have learnt many things like Working with people, proper coordination and control over the workflow, MS-Excel, Domain knowledge etc. Management is really nice as they always think about their employees. My co-workers are nice though they are new at this role but they are quickly grabbing and its fun working with them. I have a very demanding client so need to push up a little every now and then. I love resolving the queries of my colleagues.
Pros
Healthy work environment, Useful trainings at regular intervals, free night drop facility
Cons
No work life balance
Its fun to work with people here. I have learned Multitasking and earned confidence as a team player. I have realized many of my good as well bad qualities and tried to correct them to be a better professional.
Pros
Flexible Timings
have something new to learn every day. co-workers are very experienced and shares there knowledge.
As a research analyst, my role in the assignments involved formulating analytical frameworks (business and financial) through a combination of extensive market interactions with industry participants and several secondary sources, preparing client deliverables in the form of reports and presentations.
Friendly atmosphere Flexibile work timings Work life balance Lots of opportunities to learn
Its good coy to work, good co-worker with good knowled. there is a lot of fun with the work but management attitude depends on different teams
Pros
free dinner and cab
Cons
lot of work pressure
I cannot added value to myself or the organization. I need a change so that i can innovate and do new things.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
monotonus work
CRISIL has a very conducive work environment, it has an open door policy and has great job roles.
Pros
work environment.
Great company to work with provides excellent growth opportunities. One of those places where you find industry experts with considerable experience. Very dynamic work environment.
Pros
excellent learning and growth opportunities, great work ethic
Cons
compensation could be a little below avg