CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews for Research Analyst

Research Analyst19 reviews
India19 reviews

Learning-oriented, good starter company

Learning-oriented, good starter company. Accomodating people mostly, can get hectic at times. Pay structure is not the best, constrained by having Indian clients.

Fun at workplace

Every Wednesday we play music to relieve our work pressure and every Friday we have games so that every one could be involved and skills like team building would be increased.

Productive and fun place

is a global, award-winning team providing insights and analysis to its clients throughout the world. translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. come together with a wide variety of skills and backgrounds to create talented teams of problem-solvers

Productive and fun place

Good work environment with helpful people. good work life balance and job satisfaction. management is good and is willing to listen to you in case of any trouble.

Amazing company

Great learning environment and huge opportunity to learn. All the rules and process are in employees favor which not only helps the employee to grow at a personal level but also nourishes employees analytical point.

Good work life balance

Good work life balance. Howvere, company lacks vision for the Research department. High disparity of salary between a Tier ! college employee and others. There is no difference in output though. Rather, I have faced many instances where the output quality was not good for such employees. People staying for long are appreciated while people managing their time at work and home are ridiculed for doing less work

Pros

Good cafeteria. Lot of food variety

Cons

Long long hours sometimes

Good compensation but no work life balance

Good variables compensation Poor work life balance Average senior management Good place to start career as a fresher Monotonous work

Lot of learning and fun to work

Learning Managerial skills Organisation culture Good team Good atmosphere for working adjustable time for working working in this company has given a broad level of knowledge on the market, valuation models and about global techniques on valuation

Pros

adjustable time for working

Cons

work life balance

Not a great place to work

I have worked for 2 and half years.I didn't find anything positive about working here.Too much office politics in Pune sez office.

Pros

Just a Brand Name

Cons

Office politics, bad work culture

independant and joyfull

A nice company to work independently and have fun, co-workers are very nice to mingle. management wise good when compare to market.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

salary when compare to market standard

Conducive work environment

I have learnt many things like Working with people, proper coordination and control over the workflow, MS-Excel, Domain knowledge etc. Management is really nice as they always think about their employees. My co-workers are nice though they are new at this role but they are quickly grabbing and its fun working with them. I have a very demanding client so need to push up a little every now and then. I love resolving the queries of my colleagues.

Pros

Healthy work environment, Useful trainings at regular intervals, free night drop facility

Cons

No work life balance

Fun at Workplace & Flexible Timings

Its fun to work with people here. I have learned Multitasking and earned confidence as a team player. I have realized many of my good as well bad qualities and tried to correct them to be a better professional.

Pros

Flexible Timings

challenging and fun work place

have something new to learn every day. co-workers are very experienced and shares there knowledge.

Challenging projects, quality work, supportive manager and approachable management made the company a great place to work

As a research analyst, my role in the assignments involved formulating analytical frameworks (business and financial) through a combination of extensive market interactions with industry participants and several secondary sources, preparing client deliverables in the form of reports and presentations.

Friendly atmosphere Flexibile work timings Work life balance Lots of opportunities to learn

Work with Fun

Its good coy to work, good co-worker with good knowled. there is a lot of fun with the work but management attitude depends on different teams

Pros

free dinner and cab

Cons

lot of work pressure

Work is ok however monotonus

I cannot added value to myself or the organization. I need a change so that i can innovate and do new things.

Pros

good work environment

Cons

monotonus work

Open work environment.

CRISIL has a very conducive work environment, it has an open door policy and has great job roles.

Pros

work environment.

Great company to work with

Great company to work with provides excellent growth opportunities. One of those places where you find industry experts with considerable experience. Very dynamic work environment.

Pros

excellent learning and growth opportunities, great work ethic

Cons

compensation could be a little below avg

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRISIL LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CRISIL LIMITED with