CRISIL LIMITED

• Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Productive place

Pays less but work is good. Lots of learning opportunities. Time bound activities. Less time to do a lot of work. Slow moving heirarchy. Okish otherwise.

Pros

Learning

best co.

the management has an open approach and it is very much great to work here. work culture is awesome here. the best organization and the work culture is awesome

Employee friendly organisation

Amazing place to work. Superb ambiance to work. Friendly Management. Growth opportunity. Good perks. Regular training's. Flexible working hour. Family functions, regular picnic or fun events for refreshment..

Pros

Free Cab and Dinner

Cons

Not really

Fun workplace

Flexibility in working hours, Friendly environment and supportive seniors and managers. Work life balance. Fun team activities. worked in two different domains learned time management and accepting new challenges and also working under pressure

Best place to work

No pressure, flexible shift timings, work life balance , everything in this place is very good . It will be just a perfect place to work. Hassle free environment.

Pros

Cons

No cons

Good place to start

Good place to start your career. Slow growth. Salary isn't that good. Many facilitate. Good reward n recognition structure. Immediate management easy to approach

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Salary

motivating

its nice working at crisil, i learned very many good excel points and also the company offers many incentives and monetary benefits which is the most encouraging part of working there

Doable.

Its was a good experience. Got a live experience on various project, workshops, and productive training schedules.It was a nice.Really enjoyed.Looking forward for such work friendly envorinment.

good organisation

its a good organisation to work for. the task is good and made you to deal with the international standard. you will have the best manager to work for and best mates.

Productive, good growth opportunity, fun workplace

Days are interesting at Crisil, got learn a lot about work time management, improved communication and management skills, great and supportive co-workers, no hard parts of the job always get to learn interesting and positive new things. Every moment is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Good Growth

Cons

Professionalism with funplace to work

I have experience in Back-office operations, communications with clients, and I am familiar with analyzing the periodical trustee performance reports of CDO deals and prepare reports accordingly. My communication skills are excellent and I have training on a variety of software programs and systems. I have worked as a Senior Associate and I believe I have exactly what it takes to work for your organization.

I have about 5 years of experience in the Finance Industry

I have about 5 years of experience as an professional in the Finance Industry (Investment Banking / Credit Rating industries). My current job responsibility is to handle daily operations, project management, strategy planning, documentation and objective setting for various clients across the US and EMEA regions. I have setup teams to support the trading operations, and have managed client and organization expectations with effective planning and capacity management. I have directed day-to-day operations that include prioritizing BAU works and projects. I have helped transition projects from other locations to the Mumbai hub both by physically being at the offshore location and also by remotely talking over phones or video conference. I have good functional experience across all operations driven activities and also have an excellent understanding of relationship between all other departments.

its productive and good place to start ones career

good working environment, management with highly skill mindset.

Pros

five days a week

work friendly culture

daily routine quality perfection management is good helping team members nothing celebrating days

Pros

finance

Cons

9hrs

Great work environment

It's a great place to start your career. I had a superb experience working with Crisil.

Great learning experience for starters in finance

Business as usual (BAU) activities:-1. Working on the data sourcing and updating the database for Banks which includes financial reports, Investor presentations, Pillar-III reports published by the banks.2. Co-ordination with the Credit analysts at Standard and Poor's to discuss banks' performance.3. Frequent communication with analysts for discussing workflow4. Workflow allocation within the teamLearnings:-1. Project management2. Financial information and parameters for bank ratings3. Communication with S&P analysts has helped in knowing culturesManagement: Transparent managementCo-workers: Enjoyable working experience with good peersHardest part of the job: Uncompromising accuracy and timely delivery to clients (helps oneself to be on toes always)Most enjoyable part of job: Daily challenges and working with peers in the midst of continuous interaction about work

Pros

global exposure

Cons

work/life balance

A fantastic work culture

A very good company to groove ones career and development where growth depends upon ones performance. A very friendly environment with associate friendly managers.

Pros

free transport

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRISIL LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CRISIL LIMITED with