CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Job Security & Advancement reviews

Mostly positive experience all around. Great opportunities to learn and a wonderful office environment with encouraging colleagues and strong corporate culture. HR practices could use some improvement, and the pay scale is on the lower side, which can cause a higher turnover than would otherwise be seen. Can be a great step in a career in credit, particularly due to its stellar reputation in capital markets.
Pros
Positive brand image, great learning environment, great office space and location
Cons
Periods of crunch, lower pay
If Government didn't stop the Msme scheme I might be very successful in my profession .Safe place to work good work life balance .Lot of Business opportunity came to know by me .
Pros
Great incentive structure
Cons
Travel allowance was not given
Nice Company with knowledgeable and cooperative Bosses plenty of experience market share is always high from other competition in all I have got a nice experience to working with Crisil Ratings.
Across divisions, CRISIL always has a strong focus on work quality which is achieved through continuous learning and development opportunities for improving team's skillsets. Good rewards and recognition policy that covers majority of the teams. Work/Life balance is a bit difficult to manage.
Pros
People focused policies, fun work environment, excellent colleagues
Cons
Not great in pay/hikes, work/life balance
One of the best companies with a focus on employee empowerment and development. Helps individual to take challenges, grow on a ladder and achieve a true growth.Immense opportunities for self development and true process dependent organization
Pros
Team outings, offsite, Contribute to socio-economic development of society through CRISIL RE foundation
Work is really good. Fast paced and good learning curve. Good learning between teams. Front end job an extra bonus. Only constrain that will remain is the compensation.
Good work life balance, collaborative work culture. Management is pro active and considerate towards employee requirements. Compensation is decent if not the best in industry.
Life in domestic research business is stressful and growth in career uncertain. One has to pander to the ego of the Directors to grow. There is no clarity in the vision of the business head.
Good company to start with. I joined in 2018 from my campus directly in GR&A team. After 1 year I joined Ratings department. For me the journey was full of excitement and good learning.
Crisil pay you good salary. The work life balance at crisil is quite great. They give you the option to work from home on the days when there are some issue. There is job security.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CRISIL LIMITED?
good place to work, working culture is good, salary is good. Prmotions are Stagnant at senior levels, due to flat hierarchy i.e. after manger, postion is associate director. Since Directors dont resign, it become difficult from future perspective.
An employees skill and credentials will groom by working in CRISIL. It is an organisation for learners and ambitious chaps. Management is good enough to provide growing opportunities to all its employees.
A good place to work with no future and Growth. Since I was there as a field engineer, I wouldn't be able to provide Crisil's actual review. overall good experience.
The culture is good, the salary would be more competitive. The kind of work you do depends on the department you join. Opportunities for growth is great.
Company and job profile is good. But cost wise it is not customer friendly. Company fail to give competitive charges to the customers. Salary also very less comparatively other rating companies.
A wonderful workplace with international work atmosphere and intelligent colleagues with a positive attitude and helping mind always. Great team managers and a great place for career enhancement.
There is work life balance. But i would say work culture was more lenient 3 years back than it is now. Management is supportive but pay is less. Overall good.
It was a good learning experience. My role was fluid as I often helped in projects outside my key domain. The team was helpful and it involved travelling. I also got to meet clients which always adds to your experience. Sometimes work would get hectic but was ok overall.
They have good Work-Life Balance Salary/Benefits:- Best salary package with bonus as well. Job Security/Advancement - They have job security Management - Management is good.
At Crisil it was always exciting everyday at work. Either I learn something new or teach something to someone. I have learned a lot in Crisil and also elaborate and improved my Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills a lot. Crisil has given me the opportunity work going beyond the limitation of my designation and work boundaries due to which I have learn how to manage the workflow and team.
SME RATINGS... Growing opportunity is less. As the smell rating is not growing well the opportunity iin growing in career is not so good. It's not good for outer locations as Kolkata.
Pros
Timings
Cons
Growth
  1. Job Security & Advancement