CRISIL LIMITED logo
CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Management reviews

Clear

Great workplace, Fascinating work, Good People

Mostly positive experience all around. Great opportunities to learn and a wonderful office environment with encouraging colleagues and strong corporate culture. HR practices could use some improvement, and the pay scale is on the lower side, which can cause a higher turnover than would otherwise be seen. Can be a great step in a career in credit, particularly due to its stellar reputation in capital markets.

Pros

Positive brand image, great learning environment, great office space and location

Cons

Periods of crunch, lower pay

Best

It was very excellent experience to work with crisil projects it team and project management is very good. overall is a best. They need to work on time management for some projects.

Good workplace

supportive management , supportive co-workers , team spirit , targets , learned about how to manage or deal with customers effectively.

Management Standards

Management Standards is the best company I have ever worked for. They value their employees & do whatever it takes to keep the culture a family vibe. The compensation is amazing, and there is plenty of opportunity for growth. The only reason I would leave is to move to a different area.

Pros

Salary growth

Cons

Good Management

Productivr

Good company to work for good work culture nice breakfast weekend off no work life balance bad management good learning

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Working hoursl

Working as a senior BDO from September 2013 onwards.

The best thing about my job is i meet companies top officials only ie Director, CFO, CEO etc. This helps me learn so many different things and i meet companies coming under various industries and hence i get to know more about each industry.

Good company, weak future potential

Growth opportunities are slow but easily achievable up to mid-level. Infrastructure & employee benefits are really good. Flexible working hours & reporting in some teams is a boon. Management believes in sharing the knowledge & research with employees. Pay is not as per the market standards. Work culture is extremely exhausting & ruthless. High attrition - many vintage people leaving from lower & mid-management is not a good sign. Company does not retain good talent to nurture them into future leaders.

Desktop publisher

CRISIL is good company for work. Work culture is good also management is co-operative. CRISIL pay handsome salary to employees.

Good

Company is Good to work.Work life balance.Management is good plus good facilities.Excellent & good exposure to learn.Over all good to be part of organisation.

Pros

Good Facilities

independant and joyfull

A nice company to work independently and have fun, co-workers are very nice to mingle. management wise good when compare to market.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

salary when compare to market standard

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CRISIL LIMITED?

Conducive work environment

I have learnt many things like Working with people, proper coordination and control over the workflow, MS-Excel, Domain knowledge etc. Management is really nice as they always think about their employees. My co-workers are nice though they are new at this role but they are quickly grabbing and its fun working with them. I have a very demanding client so need to push up a little every now and then. I love resolving the queries of my colleagues.

Pros

Healthy work environment, Useful trainings at regular intervals, free night drop facility

Cons

No work life balance

Semi- Productive

Work is very fine, we may have nice speech with MD, Higher level executives of the Clients.through this I improved my communication skill. Most of the time became unproductive due to traveling from one Client place to another, may be same day, it will get irritated

Productive but unchallenging

The work life balance is good but the work gets monotonous and unchallenging after some time. The management is understanding. The 2 major drawbacks are: 1. It does not pay well 2. Allocation to a department for fresher is not made keeping their interests in mind and it gets difficult to make an interdepartmental switch afterwards.

Overall a very good experience

One of the best companies to start your career with. Your fundamentals of finance will become very strong.One of the best peer group you will find in any Indian company. However over the longer term growth prospects start to slow down. Quality of top management has deteriorated in past few years.

Pros

Good reputation, brand image of company

Cons

Quality of top management and reducing balance between work and life

Learned Analytical skills

A good exposure to various industries working as SME. Improved analystical skills both business and financial. Good support from managementt and mentors. A very friendly work culture.

Productive, good growth opportunity, fun workplace

Days are interesting at Crisil, got learn a lot about work time management, improved communication and management skills, great and supportive co-workers, no hard parts of the job always get to learn interesting and positive new things. Every moment is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Good Growth

Cons

A great place to start one's career

At Crisil GRA, I work with a dedicated client (Fixed Income and FX Rates Strategy team) from one of the leading investment banks in the world. I provide research support on the Asia-Ex Japan FI/FX markets and work closely with the analysts. The management is supportive and provides us a great work environment. We are provided with trainings both to enhance our domain knowledge and improve our soft skills.

good for learning

A place to expolre yourself. you will learn many things and the management is fantastic. one can enjoy the flexiblity while work with crisil.

Pros

flexiblity

Cons

continuously change in work culture.

Ideal firm to work for

The work culture of the company is superb. Very accommodating, great middle management, superb work-life balance, superb office location.

Pros

Work Culture, Job Security

Cons

Compensation

Great office

CRISIL Ltd. has a great office and a good environment to work in. The work culture is very good. The management is pretty good and the co-workers are excellent. A typical day wold start at 9 AM and would end at 6PM, like any other corporate office in Mumbai.

very good

it ha a very good exposure and work-life balance as well.the higher management is very efficient and the pay package is also quiet decent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRISIL LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CRISIL LIMITED with