CRISIL LIMITED logo
CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Great workplace, Fascinating work, Good People

Mostly positive experience all around. Great opportunities to learn and a wonderful office environment with encouraging colleagues and strong corporate culture. HR practices could use some improvement, and the pay scale is on the lower side, which can cause a higher turnover than would otherwise be seen. Can be a great step in a career in credit, particularly due to its stellar reputation in capital markets.

Pros

Positive brand image, great learning environment, great office space and location

Cons

Periods of crunch, lower pay

Relaxed with learning

my day at work was very relaxed... because we were given enough time to work on the project that was assigned. Working with crisil was the best feeling

Good place to work with no future and Growth

A good place to work with no future and Growth. Since I was there as a field engineer, I wouldn't be able to provide Crisil's actual review. overall good experience.

The Culture is good, The salary is average.

The culture is good, the salary would be more competitive. The kind of work you do depends on the department you join. Opportunities for growth is great.

Co operative and learning environment

Worked with a helpful and co operative team environment Management and HR was helpful enough in terms of providing leaves, salary issues and clarity in any other topic

Overall good

Company and job profile is good. But cost wise it is not customer friendly. Company fail to give competitive charges to the customers. Salary also very less comparatively other rating companies.

Fantastic work place and treating the employees are as like king.

A wonderful workplace with international work atmosphere and intelligent colleagues with a positive attitude and helping mind always. Great team managers and a great place for career enhancement.

Good Company But poor work life balance

Good Brand to be associated with. But some departments and products are getting phased out of business. Management should hire carefully in those line of business.

better than many companies

There is work life balance. But i would say work culture was more lenient 3 years back than it is now. Management is supportive but pay is less. Overall good.

Good Learning

It was a good learning experience. My role was fluid as I often helped in projects outside my key domain. The team was helpful and it involved travelling. I also got to meet clients which always adds to your experience. Sometimes work would get hectic but was ok overall.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CRISIL LIMITED?

Company has Brand value

Sales people should always balanced and co-ordinate with customer & company management not beyond Concern norms. same time concern have to care salespeople

best co.

the management has an open approach and it is very much great to work here. work culture is awesome here. the best organization and the work culture is awesome

Good place to work and learn many inputs and corporate and nice culture clients retention is good in crisil and have its brand image where as compared to other

Work with fun

They have good Work-Life Balance Salary/Benefits:- Best salary package with bonus as well. Job Security/Advancement - They have job security Management - Management is good.

Efficient and Productive Working

At Crisil it was always exciting everyday at work. Either I learn something new or teach something to someone. I have learned a lot in Crisil and also elaborate and improved my Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills a lot. Crisil has given me the opportunity work going beyond the limitation of my designation and work boundaries due to which I have learn how to manage the workflow and team.

Good work experience

Initiate Mandates, Entered Cheque in system, MIS daily, Completion work in CRISIL business timely, Dealing with Big Network Customers ,Closing deals in short period, Achieving meeting targets, Coordinating Marketing Team, Supporting directors in achieving targets

Good working time.

SME RATINGS... Growing opportunity is less. As the smell rating is not growing well the opportunity iin growing in career is not so good. It's not good for outer locations as Kolkata.

Pros

Timings

Cons

Growth

About Crisil,

"CRISIL - An S&P Global Company" is a research and analytics organisation that provides data source, ratings and solutions to the different types of organizations.

Great placd to work.

It was nice experience. Environment of very supportive and everyone is friendly. I was able to grow professionally and personally. They do many group activities to improve employees skills and knowledge.

It was a wonderful unique experience working with Crisil especially in the SME and the Real Estate sector knowing about the clients in that sector understanding their business and rating them.

Productive and fun work environment

It was amazing opportunity to work as a Business Analyst at Crisil LTD. I learned many technical and business management skills. I enjoyed every bit of my work. Thank you CRISIL.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRISIL LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CRISIL LIMITED with