CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews

Mostly positive experience all around. Great opportunities to learn and a wonderful office environment with encouraging colleagues and strong corporate culture. HR practices could use some improvement, and the pay scale is on the lower side, which can cause a higher turnover than would otherwise be seen. Can be a great step in a career in credit, particularly due to its stellar reputation in capital markets.
Pros
Positive brand image, great learning environment, great office space and location
Cons
Periods of crunch, lower pay
Crisil is good company for working lots of thing i learn. we get chance to meet with top management. crisil is leader at rating agency. crisil work culture is good
Good place for freshers Better for career if the person leaves within 2 yrs. The job will get monotonous post that The good thing is that sometimes people get absorbed by client
Every Wednesday we play music to relieve our work pressure and every Friday we have games so that every one could be involved and skills like team building would be increased.
Amazing place to work. Superb ambiance to work. Friendly Management. Growth opportunity. Good perks. Regular training's. Flexible working hour. Family functions, regular picnic or fun events for refreshment..
Pros
Free Cab and Dinner
Cons
Not really
The atmosphere in CRISIL is that of learning. It is pretty much like a university where people of various fields in finance collaborate to solve problems across the globe. Risk, Ratings, Advisory, Analytics- the company has it all. It is an excellent place to start learning as a fresher.
Pros
Learning, Accountability, Work Freedom
Cons
Long Hours, Poor Compensation
A great organisation that evolved very quickly . Started as Irevna a research unit of Crisil and got merged with CRISIL , popular across the globe. Hired almost 40- 100 candidates a month . All employees are from Tier 1 and tier 2 colleges and rankers. A very highly sophisticated and intellectual environment.Very challenging to get the best in large numbers. Loved every bit of working with them .
Flexibility in working hours, Friendly environment and supportive seniors and managers. Work life balance. Fun team activities. worked in two different domains learned time management and accepting new challenges and also working under pressure
Working environment was really commendable. The atmosphere was perfect for dedication and hard-work. The job profile allowed for work on the weekends and demanded objectives met on time. Taking home any work was not allowed. The group was of around 15 individuals. This allowed division into teams and working on PC. The work was finished with the team and it's leaders. The team leaders were exceptional and provided allowance for feedback and were light-hearted. The work was managed by experienced workers. The timing was made flexible with work on the weekends starting in the morning, allowing for afternoon shift. The workers were open during meetings and were not extremely stressful. The work was achievable and demanding yet stress-free and self thought. Their was adequate work-load and targets had to be met. The team was nice enough to allow helping for new-comers. The promotion system was well laid out to employees. Workers were allowed their own computers that tracked their performances and also provided news, updates and awards.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Targets
When I was looking for a new job, Crisil was at the top of my list. I only interviewed at it and one other top tech company, and I am so glad I got the opportunity
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CRISIL LIMITED?
Satisfied,nice work culture, growth is not good but job security 100%if you are a good achiever in sales profile. I Will recommend this company to friends.
Pros
Job security
Cons
No growth
Everything is set processes and tedious procedures. So No Question of learning. Not at all Knowledge driven organisation. The Office at Pune - Ghole Road is worst in terms of everything infrastructure, no good canteen facilities, the food served by Caterer contains Cockroaches and worms. Management is not at all bothered about this issues. They only want higher productivity. There is Shift Working Pattern even its not required as no. of workstations are less so people have to share the systems. Worst workplace culture and Fun at Work is not at all there. No any Fun activities are being organised. People come, work like Robot and leave for home. You have to work for more than 12 Hours for almost 365 Days without getting a single penny in your account. No overtime payments, salary is below average than industry. I won't recommend this organisation even to my biggest enemy in lifetime.
Pros
Nothing. Only Brand ...
Cons
No Overtime Payment, No Good salary Hike and not at all good if you join as off roll (Third Party payroll)
Pressured environment with no acknowledgement for good work. Management busy in office politics & only way to grow is through pleasing your boss. No Financial growth.
Cons
Worst paymasters
Each and every day is full of challenges. There is a new thing to learn each day. Meeting deadlines for submission of bid is the most challenging part. Encourages team work. Flat hierarchy with full of micro management. Encourages multi-tasking which makes you a go-getter.
Pros
recreation room (to spend best 15-20 mins of the day)
Cons
I worked with IT department in Crisil for about three months. My department had all the males and only two female workers including me. The colleagues were very helpful and progressive and experts in their routine work.
CRISIL has given me the exposure to a great work environment and has given me immense knowledge to understand and analyse business at real world conditions. Key Skills acquired at CRISIL *) Analytical skills *) Financial & Credit research *) Credit ratings *) Exposure into the global market *) Team management to deliver timely reports to the end customer
Nice and Challanging Work Environment. its very reputed and good company to work. It has hood environment to work along with very ethical and positive work place.
Pros
Motivational working Culture
Cons
CRISIL has a good and enjoyable working culture. But some department needs more concentration to grow and there should be equality across departments.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Management transparency is not proper
Good work environment, good seniors, lot to learn from seniors and in project. Working time is not fixed some time due to heavy work load extension is mandatory in that case.
Pros
Good seniors
Cons
I am currently working at Crisil Ltd. Overall work culture at Crisil is good.Managment should treat all the team members equally. Its fun to work at workplace.
Cons
excellent management very good for professional growth and learning state of the art office and prime location very good work culture some times long working hours salary is not so good as per industry standards benefits are ok
  1. Employee Reviews