Croods Consolidates

Croods Consolidates Employee Reviews

i learnt team work,leadership skill,risk taking skill. all employees was very nice and manager was very supportive. i gained the opportunity for work as a senior task manager in one project of the company.
It was fun workplace and great co workers who understands each other and help each others. I loved the Environment of there, I learned many skills over there, patience, responsibilities, teamwork.
A very good learning environment with the best management. All managers and team leaders are so kind and friendly to employees. *Awesome working environment. *Fresher's can build their career, Experienced can move to the next level. *Management always give preference to Employee Development. If the employee is performing good, they will get a new designation with a salary hike. *Management will conduct extracurricular activities as well.fresher and tech savvy
They give me chance to work there even when I was a fresher and let me work on their companies live projects. That helped me a lot in learning various technologies and serving client a total software from front end to back end.