Croods Consolidates logo
Croods Consolidates

Croods Consolidates Employee Reviews

4.8Pay & Benefits

productive

i learnt team work,leadership skill,risk taking skill. all employees was very nice and manager was very supportive. i gained the opportunity for work as a senior task manager in one project of the company.

It was fun workplace

It was fun workplace and great co workers who understands each other and help each others. I loved the Environment of there, I learned many skills over there, patience, responsibilities, teamwork.

productive fun workplace

A very good learning environment with the best management. All managers and team leaders are so kind and friendly to employees. *Awesome working environment. *Fresher's can build their career, Experienced can move to the next level. *Management always give preference to Employee Development. If the employee is performing good, they will get a new designation with a salary hike. *Management will conduct extracurricular activities as well.fresher and tech savvy

It was a good experience learning new things and working on live projecs.

They give me chance to work there even when I was a fresher and let me work on their companies live projects. That helped me a lot in learning various technologies and serving client a total software from front end to back end.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Croods Consolidates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Croods Consolidates with