Crossover

Crossover Employee Reviews

Difficult to adjust to crossover culture

As was getting paid in USD without travel to USA it was good. Crossover tracks your screen presence and number of strokes with websites accessed for 8 hours per day work. The documentation was confusing as they were making changes to nomenclature. The software provided had glitches so spent lot of time in reporting and resolving them.

Mixed feelings

Pros: * Good pay - the one thing i enjoyed the most * Purely remote - All advantages of working from home! * Good manager - my manager was very kind, but not all managers. Helpful and professional. Cons: * Purely remote - i loved this in the beginning but started to hate after a while. Affected the personality and social interaction. Some health issues as well. * Too much target - 8 hours (excluding break, lunch, short pauses) won't be sufficient. And the worst part is, target will be increased every quarter. i don't know much about other teams, but in my team everybody including our manager raised concerns to senior management and it didn't go well. * Stress - Throughout the year, all that ran through my mind was target. Even during holidays I wasn't peaceful * Poor work life balance - Obvious * No learning - All i learnt were unit testing, coding standards and refactoring * No allowable leave/holidays - all leaves taken will be loss of pay

Work if you are on verge of dying without it.

I worked there for about 2 years...the work pressure was so high and they expect you to be robots....worst company i ever worked with...no leaves were given and the manager was the root cause of everything.not at all fit for humans.

Pros

salary is ok..

Cons

everything else is a con

Amazing place to work

Fantastic culture, good pay, lets us plan the day and balance work and life in our own style. Only downside is security of job - as nothing is guaranteed and no vacations. Work and get paid.

Pros

Fantastic setup of tools, great culture, Work life balance

Cons

Job security, vacations

Official response from Crossover

June 4, 2018
We're so pleased to hear you like working with Crossover. We have 4400+ partners in over 140 countries and are growing incredibly quickly.

Productive and Work culture.

> The most enjoyable part of the job is my team support in all the aspects. > Management is done properly under the control of team manager and team leader. > I have learned to handle the my responsibility under pressure.

Jobs at Crossover